Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 561 in Coffee

March 10, 2017

This coffee is horrible. I'm not sure why Tim Horton's feels like they need to change their coffee. The original coffee is so tasty and satisfying. The dark roast is very bitter. I will. It order it again.

February 27, 2017

I was not too fond of Tim Horton's Dark roast coffee. Normally I enjoy a rich cup of coffee, but this didn't taste how it should. The second time trying it I mixed with with half regular and it had a more tolerable taste that way.

January 05, 2017

I didn't find a difference in taste from the Dark Roast and the normal roast from Timmy's. Both are delicious but I prefer the lighter roasts as they have more caffeine than the dark but the dark is still very nice.

January 05, 2017

Best coffee ever! I am so addicted to Timmies and would love to be able to go multiple times per day. I like my coffee just plan black no sugar or. Cream. I am Celiac so I can no longer enjoy the delicious donuts. I would love if they had some gluten free options.

September 23, 2016

For the price this coffee is decent and much better than their regular blend. It is also better than the more popular SB. The taste is less harsh (acidic) and more full bodied. There is better coffee available but if you have to o for the mass produced stuff this one will do.

July 06, 2016

This coffee provided a rich and smooth taste. I only noticed a slight difference between it and the original roast but found it to have an appealing taste. I thought it would be much more bitter but it was not at all.

July 06, 2016

Meh ... Tim Horton's coffee is not good coffee at all. I think people simply buy Tim Hortons because of the price, and for the fact that it is so accessible. The taste however is pretty pathetic. This coffee often tastes burnt and stale. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra few cents and get a coffee from McDonald's; Much better!

July 05, 2016

I accidentally bought the dark roast k cups and opened the box...so I had to drink it. To my surprise it wasn't bad at all. I was expecting a bitter coffee but it was still smooth and hit the spot .... Lol.
    I would buy it again BUT I prefer the original roast hands down.
    I wouldn't say no to a cup that's for sure.
    If you haven't tried it...it's worth the try u might enjoy it like I didn't.

July 05, 2016

I still prefer my original brew but this does taste good. It's hard to describe- on the one hand it doesn't taste like a heavy black coffee- but it's not quite sweet either. It's around the middle. Change up your routine. Give it a try.

July 05, 2016

I tried this coffee for free and certainly enjoyed it, and I think if I were to purchase coffee from Tim Hortons I would choose this one. I think the darker, the better!