Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 481 in Coffee

September 23, 2016

For the price this coffee is decent and much better than their regular blend. It is also better than the more popular SB. The taste is less harsh (acidic) and more full bodied. There is better coffee available but if you have to o for the mass produced stuff this one will do.

July 06, 2016

This coffee provided a rich and smooth taste. I only noticed a slight difference between it and the original roast but found it to have an appealing taste. I thought it would be much more bitter but it was not at all.

July 06, 2016

Meh ... Tim Horton's coffee is not good coffee at all. I think people simply buy Tim Hortons because of the price, and for the fact that it is so accessible. The taste however is pretty pathetic. This coffee often tastes burnt and stale. Don't waste your money. Spend the extra few cents and get a coffee from McDonald's; Much better!

July 05, 2016

I accidentally bought the dark roast k cups and opened the box...so I had to drink it. To my surprise it wasn't bad at all. I was expecting a bitter coffee but it was still smooth and hit the spot .... Lol.
I would buy it again BUT I prefer the original roast hands down.
I wouldn't say no to a cup that's for sure.
If you haven't tried it...it's worth the try u might enjoy it like I didn't.

July 05, 2016

I still prefer my original brew but this does taste good. It's hard to describe- on the one hand it doesn't taste like a heavy black coffee- but it's not quite sweet either. It's around the middle. Change up your routine. Give it a try.

July 05, 2016

I tried this coffee for free and certainly enjoyed it, and I think if I were to purchase coffee from Tim Hortons I would choose this one. I think the darker, the better!

May 26, 2016

This coffee is great! I am very particular in my coffee because I drink my coffee black. I think I prefer this coffee to Tim Hortons' original blend. Which is a shame, since if you don't specify, you will end up getting the original blend. Such a good price for a good cup of coffee. I will definitely buy this again.

May 09, 2016

I've never been a Tim Horton's coffee fan until now. The dark roast is excellent. I find it smooth with no after taste like the original. I've bought the K-Cups as well, and they are worth the extra.

April 14, 2016

I don't really like the regular coffee but the dark roast is quite good. I like a stronger flavoured coffee that's not too bitter and I think this roast has a very nice flavour. The price is right too!

March 28, 2016

Its about time Tim Hortons came out with a Dark Roast coffee. For a long time I couldn't drink their original roast without getting gut rot. I dont take cream or sugar in my coffee; just milk and I couldn't drink the original roast with just milk without it being bitter and nasty.
The dark roast is so much smoother! I am very happy with the dark roast and recommend it to others all the time.

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation