Tim Hortons Dark Roast Coffee
Good

Tim Hortons Dark Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 566 in Coffee

March 29, 2017

Tried the new dark roast coffee today! So good and grateful to have a place to get good but affordable coffee, Thank goodness because I couldn't handle any more 5$ coffees, Tim's to the rescue, theirs is only $2...but I may start drinking 3 day.

February 15, 2017

Tim Hortons has some great tasting coffee!!
    Since they introduced the dark roast, it's been my go-to for my daily drinks.
    Deep taste, Smooth flavour, and with a tad of cream & sugar, it's by far my favorite now!!!

August 26, 2016

I never got into Timmys regular roast coffee but since I like bold strong coffee, I had to try the dark roast. This coffee provided a rich , bold taste. It was smooth and did not have the burnt taste like so many coffees from coffee houses do. I now have something to drink when I go to Timmys.

February 15, 2016

I'm surprised this is not in any reviews. I like the dark roast coffee they have because I prefer a stronger coffee, and this is it. Sometimes for some reason,maybe because more people buy regular, we have to wait. I asked once and he said we don't make it that much.Anyways, it's my favourite one.