Tim Horton's Dark Roast Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 481 in Coffee

August 30, 2016

I am a coffee junkie. I mainly drink coffee for energy but I do enjoy a nice smooth coffee just for enjoyment once in a while. I've been told the darker roast has less caffeine than a light roast. I wanted to try the dark roast for its rich flavour but I found it lacking. Other coffee shops does a better job with its dark roast.

June 07, 2016

I've tried this a couple times when they've had the free promotional periods. I'm not a hardcore coffee lover, and didn't really get anything different out of this one. I couldn't really taste much difference from the regular coffee, but I also don't drink them black (I use milk and artificial sweetener). This doesn't come in a decaf version but I was told that it naturally has less caffeine than they're regular coffee so I like that. But not enough to switch to this one. It was a good average cup of coffee, but I don't understand the hoopla.

June 07, 2016

Well what do you expect, it's Timmy's , but I was impressed with the dark roast, Tim Hortons does it again, They had me at hello, would you like a coffee.

May 09, 2016

I've never been a Tim Horton's coffee fan until now. I love the Dark Roast coffee. It's smooth and does not have the after taste that the original coffee does. I've purchased K-Cups as well. They're worth the little bit extra.

May 01, 2016

dark roast is really good compared to the regular. you would think it would be more bitter but it is actually more tasty and a lot more smooth! I have large double double and it works!

May 01, 2016

I have to admit that sometimes the coffee tastes a little watery .. so when you came out with the dark roast i was pretty happy .. i do enjoy a rich cuppa joe and this did the trick for me.... although now that it is summer i am enjoying the frozen lemonade a little more!

January 11, 2016

Gross! This did not appeal to me at all. It was strong & tasted burnt when I tried it. I couldn't even finish the coffee that I had purchased because of the flavour. I will not be trying it again.

November 07, 2015

Refreshing tasting coffee. Doesn't leave the acidic feel in my stomach like regular coffee. Does not leave a bad after taste. This coffee is delicious

October 09, 2015

bring me to the dark side! i had a coupon to try it for free when it first came out and now im hooked

October 09, 2015

I have officially crossed over to the Dark Side! Loving Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee. A nice full bodied beverage without being bitter or acidic. I really enjoy it much more than the regular Tim's blend for sure!