Tim Horton's Four Cheese Bagel

Tim Horton's Four Cheese Bagel Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 212 in Fast Food

August 22, 2016

I JUST LOVE THESE CHEESE BAGEL!! THEY ARE SOFT INSIDE AND A NICE CRISPINESS OUT SIDE!! I LIKE MINE TOASTED WITH A LIL BIT OF REGULAR CREAM CHEESE.THEY SMELL SO GOOD TOASTED!!!

August 22, 2016

This is one of there newer bagels. They are very good, loaded with cheese. They probably are not that healthy for you, but I only get them once a week. I like them toasted, no butter, with cheddar cheese in them.

August 22, 2016

My favourite breakfast on the go! I absolutely LOVE Tim Horton's bagels and this one is a favourite. The cheese on top provides a subtle, yet distinct flavour that is amazing with the warm, soft doughy texture of the bagel. They are really large and thus filling, which is great when you need something fast to fill you up. Sometimes I have to convince myself to just make my own breakfast in the morning rather than run out to get one of these on my way to work or school. Definitely a good choice (and much better than the regular flavoured bagels).

March 20, 2016

I o ly use to eat the blueberry bagel at Tim's but one day I wanted a bagel ans they were gone so I got this one. Best choice i made. What a good bagel. I been buying this one since.

February 11, 2016

One of my top 5 choices for bagels at Tim's.
I love the melted cheese on the top of the bagel.
Toasted with butter! I don't even get cream cheese.
I find it savory enough with butter.

February 09, 2016

This bagels taste so so soooo yummy ,the best breakfast for me all the time

January 11, 2016

I ordered a cheese bagel toasted with a skim of cream cheese. It took almost 10 mins to get me my order (in drive thru). Fair enough it gets busy. When I was handed my bagel it felt warm and toasted and smelled amazing so I went on. When I opened it I was disgusted. It was burnt....not toasted but burnt . Cream cheese was dabbed in one spot AND the bagel was so so so dry. This hasn't been a one time deal for me and the cheese bagels. I def do not recommend. May just be me and the bagels but I do not recommend this particular kind.

December 08, 2015

This is definitely my new addiction ! They are fresh ... tasty and filling . I get them toasted with a little bit of butter and it is perfect for lunch

December 07, 2015

I really love these, they sure aren't the healthiest choice, but as a treat I don't care!!! I like to get them with either butter or plain creamed cheese.

September 27, 2015

I tried this bagel of the first time last week and I feel in love !!! it was soooooo good with butter ! Just the right amount of cheese. It also reminded me of my favourite cheese sticks I use to buy when I was pregnant and that i can no longer find .

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation