Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 481 in Coffee

Relax with a hot beverage! Enjoy a rich and delicious treat any time of the day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino.

December 04, 2016

I like keeping this at work to spruce up my office coffee. This does not compare to what you can get at a Tim Hortons store but it's still delicious enough that I like to have it at work. I like to mix half hot coffee, half hot water into a mug and then add about a tablespoon of this. This way you cut out a bit of the sweetness but still enough to make your coffee taste more like french vanilla.

November 30, 2016

gout excellent !!! super texture !!! j adore avoir les kcup a la maison qui ont le même gout qu au restaurant :) c est le meilleur vanille francaise que j ai gouté

November 30, 2016

we always have this on hand at home, I love love love it, i find it tastes better made at home then from when i pick it up at tim hortons, although it is fairly expensive to buy i still love it

October 19, 2016

a little expensive to buy all the time, but you can save this and add to other products like hot chocolate or coffee and it spread a little better. also hard to mix

October 19, 2016

Un bon vanille française,quelle belle invention! Celui du Tim Hortons est probablement le meilleur que j'ai jamais goûté! Je vous le conseille , il est sucré mais sans trop !

October 04, 2016

I use this as a creamer for my coffee. It gives it a nice flavor and a little added boost. It is good as is as well. I add some to vanilla ice cream and blend it and it is really good as well. There are all kinds of stuff you can do with this powdered gold. It is creamy,rich and I love that it foams up in cup.

September 07, 2016

I am sorry but this is a fake cappuccino. Taste is different as we used to buy French Vanilla from the coffee machine. And also taste is not strong. I prefer to buy French Vanilla directly from the coffee machine.

July 20, 2016

Il est le seul ''café'' (si on peut appeler ça comme ça) que je bois parce qu'il goûte seulement la vanille. J'adore le goût et j'en prendrais 10 en une journée. Par contre, il est très sucré, donc faut aimer le sucre.

June 21, 2016

I totally live for Tim Horton's cappuccinos, and to be able to make one at home is so time saving! (And cheaper) Tim's French Vanilla flavor is a fave.

June 21, 2016

I do like buying my coffee for the human interaction but it is nice to have a treat by yourself at eleven o'clock at night. Definitely try this around the holidays, so good!