Tim Hortons Honey Cruller Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 212 in Fast Food

November 07, 2016

Ce beigne '' roussette au miel '' est tellement bon! Ce n'est pas mon préféré,mais bien celui de mon père et il ne s'en tanne pas après un bon 5-6 ans...très bonne sorte de beignet je le recommande

October 23, 2016

This donut is the most distinct of all the Tim Horton products. The dough is slightly undercooked and has a very light texture. They can be very addictive and you can go overboard with them.

July 23, 2016

Hands down my fav! So light textured and sugary...mm....only thing is they really have shrunk. I could probably eat 4 lol. They are sweet and just so decadent.

July 23, 2016

My absolute favourite donut!!

It's so soft and light tasting. It has the perfect amount of sweetness :)
I give this donut 5/5 and it needs an extra awesome bonus added! Seriously my favourite!

July 23, 2016

This and apple fritters are my favourite donuts! So good! They don't have an overly strong honey taste, but that's okay because it works well. They're still light and delicious!

June 14, 2016

This was always my favourite Tim's doughnut as a kid, and I still have a weakness for them. I love the airy doughy pockets that run through it, and the crisp sugary sweet glaze. I think it's all the texture I like that enhances the taste, it has holes in the middle and ridges all around the outside. Definitely the first doughnut I go for in a mixed box of 12.

April 21, 2016

Everything about these is amazing! They are soft, light and airy and just sweet enough. I also love the honey crueller Timbits. I only ever get 1 if I buy a box of donuts, because I'd eat them all.

April 06, 2016

Oh my god, these are amazing! Whenever I get donuts I purposely will only get 1 or 2 of these because I know I will eat every single one that I buy. These are soft and sweet. These are super delicious.

March 21, 2016

this os one of my favorites!!!if you need a sugar fix this will do it.. very sweet and the texture is so soft . i love pulling these apart and eating them.... have napkins handy!!!!

March 21, 2016

I LOVE this donut!! Honey cruller was always the donut I went for when I go to tim hortons or if my roll up the rim cup won me a free donut, I would most likely choose this one. It's really fluffy which is a satisfying emotion for me. The only downside is that I feel guilty if I eat more than one oops but it's just that yummy!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas