Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate Mix Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 212 in Fast Food

November 07, 2016

Ce chocolat chaud est super bon et goûte exactement comme celui que l'on achète directement au Tim Hortons ,car oui c'est le même! Très réconfortant surtout l'hiver, je recommande fortement!

November 06, 2016

I really like this Hot Chocolate Mix by Tim Horton's. It mixes easily with hot water or milk, and doesn't stay chunky. The result is hot, creamy, very chocolaty drink. It has a very soft, almost powder like texture. I also like that it has been the same price for the last 3 years at my grocery store anyway. I pay $4.99 for the 500 gram tin. Carnation is $6.99 !!! and their price seems to keep jumping. Carnation has a more "crystalline" texture and not nearly as good.

If your a Tim Horton's fan, your probably already buy this, but it not, try this out, I am 100% sure you will be satisfied with the product.

March 01, 2016

Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate Mix is the best .. the most chocolatey and rich tasting. It is quite sweet just the way I like it. I usually do 2 yable spoons of the mix in a large mug. It mixes perfectly with a glass of warm milk to amp up the creaminess. They sell the hot chocolate not just at Tim Horton's but also at most grocery chains and at Walmart.

March 01, 2016

I like buying this hot chocolate the price is good. And the taste is excellent. It is like being in Tim Horton's and drinking it there. I love the chocolate taste.

February 10, 2016

I love Tim's hot chocolate! Being able to make it at home is a huge bonus.
It is very reasonably priced and the flavour is just as good as it is in store. I like making it with milk to taste a little richer

February 10, 2016

This hot chocolate is so creamy and delicious. I was afraid it wouldn't taste the same but it does. It isn't too expensive either considering it is Tim Hortons

February 02, 2016

I love drinking this hot chocolate. It contains the right amount of chocolate and doesn't taste overly sweet. Only takes a few mins to boil water and stir. I love to add some milk to my drink too! It's affordable and I prefer to make my own at home. That way I can't make it how I want :) The container that we bought is 500 g.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag