Tim Hortons Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 481 in Coffee

It's our premium blend coffee, chilled and served over ice. Made sweet and creamy, it's the refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee.

November 30, 2016

When i'm craving more of a coffee flavour over the flavour of an iced capp i opt for an iced coffee, i usually get it with a shot of vanilla, i love tim hortons coffee, it's my go to

November 07, 2016

Été,automne,hiver,printemps ,peu importe ,j'en bois toujours! Moi qui ne suis pas une grande fan de café,le café glacé est parfait pour moi pour me réveiller un peu ou simplement le prendre car il est super bon.Ils ajoutent un jet de vanille et de la crème pour ceux et celles qui ne le savaient pas!

September 24, 2016

I love Tim Hortons Coffee, as a treat I enjoy an Iced Coffee every once and a while. It is creamy and sweet, very refreshing on a hot day. In the summer, they usually have a special on a small for only $1. The only thing I find is they put WAY too much ice in the cup, however after reading other reviews I see you can ask for light ice...Going to try that next time hopefully it will taste just as good with less ice!

September 14, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Il est très rafraichissant et a tres bon gout. La saveur de cafe est excellente dans cette fraicheur. Le prix est bon par rapport a la qualite. Je n'ai aucun mot negatif a dire sur ce produit.

September 14, 2016

I am not a fan of Tim's iced coffee at all. There is so much ice in the cup that you are getting almost no coffee, unless you ask for light ice. For the price, it's not worth it for me.

September 14, 2016

This is really is worth every penny. Myself and best friend get one of these each every morning to start our work day. We always get them with half the ice and extra beverage base. Makes for a better tasting drink and doesn't get watered down. I love Tim Horton's coffee and wouldn't go anywhere else for my coffee!

August 12, 2016

Ordinairement , je déteste le café, mais wow quel belle façon de développer son goût tout en se rafraîchissant !! Je le recommande sans hésiter :) !!!!

August 12, 2016

Worth every penny especially when a small costs only 1$. On a hot summer day when you want a hot coffee but don't want a hot drink this is the best alternative! Cold and Caffeinated. Two Thumbs Up!

August 12, 2016

I drink these all summer and could probably drink them all winter. Love them with a shot a vanilla. and in the fall with a shot of pumpkin. I could drink these everyday. I love timmies iced coffee. Prefer them over their normal coffee, tastes soo much better!

June 08, 2016

I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I love these, and for anyone who is a decaf drinker you can request it to be made with decaf coffee(I did this when I was pregnant). Only catch is it will be a bit warmer since it's not cooled in advance for this purpose.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!