Tim Hortons K-cups for Kuerig Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 481 in Coffee

December 03, 2016

I'm a BIG timmies person and when I heard they had tim hortons k-cups i was thrilled !
However when i got to the store (Shoppers Drug Mart) to purchase these bad boys, I first noticed the price was a little higher than one would expect for only 10 k-cups. ($10.99) and especially when you actually try the coffee.. Its good but its exactly the same as the Maxwell House k-cups, and if you're like me and actually wanted the taste of tim hortons coffee then its kind of a rip off.. Although I must say the coffee did have a significantly less amount of coffee grounds in the bottom of the cup compared to other k-cup brands.
P.s Maxwell house k-cups come in packages of 30 for $16.99 so you can see the price difference is huge.

September 28, 2016

The best tasting Keurig coffee that I have found I absolutely love it it is perfect on medium setting I would not switch to anything else after trying a bunch of other flavors now that I have the coffee I love there's no going back

July 10, 2016

I buy these once in a while for a real treat when i don't feel like putting the coffee into my plastic Kcup. I find it so handy and of course I also like the taste.

March 28, 2016

I recently was gifted a Keurig for Christmas and the first K-cups I went out and bought of course were Tim Hortons K-cups! They taste pretty similar to Timmies but I still prefer my morning coffee from Tim Hortons itself!
the price is okay, I do wish they were a bit cheaper.

March 10, 2016

Of course we love that Timmies comes in K-cups!. What Canadian doesn't love that they can have the best tasting coffee with the comfort of not having to leave home.
From a true Canadian

March 10, 2016

This is the closest thing to having Tim Hortons in your house. Always a great taste and a must in the morning. I buy it in a 30 pack at my grocery store. Great value that way.

March 01, 2016

I am so happy that I found these K-cups from Tim Hortons!! I have never come as close to making a perfect Tims coffee as I do with these! I think the price is fair and still works out to be cheaper then actually going to Tim Hortons while staying in the comfort of my own home!! A+++

February 25, 2016

We recently purchased the Tim Hortons K-Cups for Kuerig since we saw them at Costco. These are great. They taste just like a Tim's coffee. It's great since you can now have a Tim's coffee right from the comfort of your home. No more waiting in line. They are a bit pricier than other brands but they are worth it.

February 21, 2016

I absolutely love having a great tasting coffee available to me without having to leave my house. Tastes almost exactly like getting a fresh Timmies!

January 25, 2016

These Tim Hortons k -cups taste just like at the restaurant!!! By making them at home I actually SAVE money!!! I use a flavoured creamer to get the sweetness I crave, and can't even tell I made it at home! This product saves me time and money . Even my friends enjoy it when they have a cup when they are over! An overall great product with the perfect taste!!