Tim Hortons K-cups for Kuerig Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 558 in Coffee

March 06, 2017

I love these so much, I love the keurig for making coffees on the go because im busy so these save my time in the drive thru during the day by making one of these in the morning! tastes the same

March 06, 2017

Sipping this K-Cup brand right now, early Monday morning.
    This is one of our preferred K-cup brands, I find the taste rich in flavor but not too strong. Its more like their regular roast, not the new dark roast they serve in stores.
    We buy the large value boxes from Costco, which lasts us a couple of months. I cannot start my morning without coffee, a cup at home, sometimes I hit up the drive thru and then another cup at work.

February 27, 2017

Tim Hortons coffee has always been my go to coffee. These k-cups offer great value and taste and are a great substitute when you can't get the real thing.

February 27, 2017

I love my Timmies coffee and cannot go a morning without. These k cups are a good price just found that it was a bit lighter a taste than the stores, but nevertheless tastes great and saves a trip out. Since I do not live closer to a Tim Hortons these are a lifesaver and nice to have on hand.

February 26, 2017

I do not buy the Keurig cups all of the time - I have some reusable cups that I refill, but for convenience, when I buy the cups, I buy Tim Hortons. I enjoy the taste, at 9.99 (usual price in this market for a 12 pack) so about .84/cup find the pricing ok, even better when there is a coupon or sale for 8.99 or 7.99 but less than getting it as take out. So value and taste a big factors for me. I am also a year round composter and dedicated recycler and the Tims pods are very easy to separate and do both with so no guilt factor for using a disposable product.

February 26, 2017

This is a great k-cup of coffee. The roasting is not to strong but has a very rich coffee flavor. The coffee also has one of the stronger pleasant coffee aromas I have encountered. The k-cups also are separate from the coffee grounds and show how you can separate to recycle the plastic and then compost the coffee portion. Amazing product.

February 24, 2017

I love Tim Hortons coffee and I love my keurig. I was so excited to try these in my brewer. I found that the first time I tried them it left a lot of strong thick coffee at the bottom even when I stirred the coffee (I drink it black). This happened every time I tried them and the stuff always settled back to the bottom of my cup.

January 16, 2017

Great taste. The Keurig pod easily separates to put the grounds in the composter and the plastic in the recycling. I don't even have to wait for the pod to cool to separate it. Good job.

December 29, 2016

love these for work! they are easy to use and taste just like when i go to tim hortons for a coffee but in my own home! will for sure be buying these ! and telling others who love timmies to

December 29, 2016

I love Tim Hortons coffee so, last month, when I saw the Tim Horton's brand on sale, I purchased it instead of my usual Van Houtte. Now I'm hooked and Tim Hortons is all I will buy. The coffee made with the K-Cup on my Keurig tastes exactly like the coffee purchased from Tim Hortons. Love it!