Tim Hortons K-cups for Kuerig Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 511 in Coffee

January 16, 2017

Great taste. The Keurig pod easily separates to put the grounds in the composter and the plastic in the recycling. I don't even have to wait for the pod to cool to separate it. Good job.

December 29, 2016

love these for work! they are easy to use and taste just like when i go to tim hortons for a coffee but in my own home! will for sure be buying these ! and telling others who love timmies to

December 29, 2016

I love Tim Hortons coffee so, last month, when I saw the Tim Horton's brand on sale, I purchased it instead of my usual Van Houtte. Now I'm hooked and Tim Hortons is all I will buy. The coffee made with the K-Cup on my Keurig tastes exactly like the coffee purchased from Tim Hortons. Love it!

December 29, 2016

This is my favourite type of K Cup. I find a lot of them can taste very watered down but this is true to atom Hortons taste and a good bold coffee. Always have them on hand!

December 03, 2016

I'm a BIG timmies person and when I heard they had tim hortons k-cups i was thrilled !
    However when i got to the store (Shoppers Drug Mart) to purchase these bad boys, I first noticed the price was a little higher than one would expect for only 10 k-cups. ($10.99) and especially when you actually try the coffee.. Its good but its exactly the same as the Maxwell House k-cups, and if you're like me and actually wanted the taste of tim hortons coffee then its kind of a rip off.. Although I must say the coffee did have a significantly less amount of coffee grounds in the bottom of the cup compared to other k-cup brands.
    P.s Maxwell house k-cups come in packages of 30 for $16.99 so you can see the price difference is huge.

September 28, 2016

The best tasting Keurig coffee that I have found I absolutely love it it is perfect on medium setting I would not switch to anything else after trying a bunch of other flavors now that I have the coffee I love there's no going back

July 10, 2016

I buy these once in a while for a real treat when i don't feel like putting the coffee into my plastic Kcup. I find it so handy and of course I also like the taste.

March 28, 2016

I recently was gifted a Keurig for Christmas and the first K-cups I went out and bought of course were Tim Hortons K-cups! They taste pretty similar to Timmies but I still prefer my morning coffee from Tim Hortons itself!
    the price is okay, I do wish they were a bit cheaper.

March 10, 2016

Of course we love that Timmies comes in K-cups!. What Canadian doesn't love that they can have the best tasting coffee with the comfort of not having to leave home.
    From a true Canadian

March 10, 2016

This is the closest thing to having Tim Hortons in your house. Always a great taste and a must in the morning. I buy it in a 30 pack at my grocery store. Great value that way.