Tim Hortons Oreo Donut Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 15, 2016

These are really good. They have Oreo cream inside and little Oreo crumbs on top. When they are available we buy one for our kids to share. They are that sweet. They love them. I love the taste too, but after eating a whole one, i felt like I'd eaten a small cheesecake all by myself.
They are more expensive than your average donut, but they are more like a desert than a donut really, so I guess it's justifiable.

December 07, 2015

I personally do not see the need to pay more for Tim Hortons Oreo Donut because its a specialty donut, when in all reality it really isn't any better than their other donuts.

July 27, 2015

My God.. This doughnut is heaven! Tim Hortons you really stepped up your game. Delicious! chocolaty, creamy goodness.

October 26, 2014

I tried one... and for the amount of money I had to pay for it, yeesh, it was good, but I couldn't see myself buying it again.

August 13, 2014

Omg too good to be true! I love it! Much better than their Oreo icecap!

August 03, 2014

these are so good best donut there is

July 28, 2014

Omg delicious you have to try ... Chocolate donut fill With white buttury cream like the center of a oreo cookie !

July 16, 2014

So yummy in my tummy. Fantastic!