Tim Hortons Peach Mango Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 212 in Fast Food

March 22, 2015

I like this smoothie it's very fresh and I love the mango mixed with the peach! You can tell they put a lot of love in it when they make it because it's so good every time.

January 25, 2015

This was very nice tasting. This is great for a warm hot summer day! I love this smoothie and would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!!!

September 25, 2013

This smoothie was the best that Tim Hortons has ever had. Unfortunately, they discontinued it and introduced the strawberry-banana smoothie. This was definitely a disappointing find!

1.5/5

June 02, 2013

There is nothing 'real' about these so called fruit smoothies. Simple syrup 'aka pure sugar' frozzen to a slush and some concentrated fruit juice mixes in... oh that is very healthy. Honestly may as well go and drink a slurpee because they are basically the same thing.....

July 19, 2012

So the peach mango smoothie, looks great and appealing on those hot summer days but I tasted it and had to chuck it. It is on for the low price of 1$ for a small but its really not even worth that. It has so much sugar in it that it is just really not worth ingesting. I will eat what ever I like as long as it tastes good enough to mostly justify the nutritional content. This simply is not. If you don't mind getting your calories from drinks than go for it but I would never get this again.

July 19, 2012

My summer days aren't complete without this beverage ! I always add yogurt to my peach mango smoothie and its the perfect blend. Sweet, thick, fruity with a slight banana flavor. Yummy!

July 11, 2012

Not a fan of this, but I am not a fan of peach flavor. I like to eat peaches, I just can't stand them as a drink. I love smoothies and make them at home all the time. This just is not for me.

May 03, 2012

I think it was ok tasting.....I found it a little thin for a smoothie. The taste wasn't to bad although it could of had more of an impact.

April 05, 2012

I like having a fresh icy drink all the time but I knew the ice cappuccino's constantly weren't good for my waist line. So I noticed Tim's debuted a new healthy smoothie this spring and decided to give it a try. I was glad I did because it's pretty yummy! Just a really refreshing nice even taste of peaches and mango. I absolutely love it and will use it from now on as an alternative to the not so nutritious options. You can also get yogourt added to boost up the calcium, protein health factor. i recommend you give it a try!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag