Tim Hortons Peppermint Tea
Good

Tim Hortons Peppermint Tea Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 212 in Fast Food

April 24, 2016

This is my favorite tea. I love the taste of it. And when I'm not feeling so good it always helps my throat, gets rid of my heartburn, or if I can't sleep I just have a cup and it helps me sleep. I always have it with honey and it goes down soo good.

February 13, 2016

I don't drink coffee after noon as I have trouble sleeping but Tim Horton's Peppermint Tea is refreshing and warming . I am watching my weight so it is a good alternative to hot chocolate on a wintery day. The mint has a sweet quality that satisfies my sweet crave without indulging in calories or artificial sweeteners.

June 12, 2015

Timmy's brews a good peppermint tea, has good peppermint flavor.....tasty!

May 07, 2015

Everyday run of the mill peppermint tea. I don't think there's anything not to like about it - good peppermint flavour that is hot and soothing.

May 07, 2015

I enjoy a fragrant cup of tea peppermint. Tim Hortons offers a wonderful peppermint tea that has a refreshing peppermint taste. Perfect for after a meal or anytime. Helps with digestion and the smell is soothing.