Good

Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice Tea Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 471 in Tea

November 30, 2015

I'm sad that I don't like this one... it's both Timmies and pumpkin spice! It is very, very, very SPICEY. That's all I could say, that I was surprised how spicy it was. There were faint hints of an aftertaste of baking and pie which was good but that was a very mild undertone. I gave my mom a packet to try out to see what she thought and she immediately said it tasted like black pepper and she couldn't drink it because it was too much on her tongue. I though that was ridiculous but grabbed the packet and saw that one ingredient is literally black pepper. I don't know who spices their pumpkin pies with black pepper or for that matter why Tims thought the two would go together. I wish they had stuck with flavours like cinnamon, nutmeg, or even cloves. I won't be getting this one again, but I will be trying other brands to find a more pumpkin and less pepper version.

September 01, 2015

Mmmmm what a treat this is!!! Another reason I love fall. This has a great pumpkin taste

November 29, 2014

I love this tea it has a kick to it and is full of flavour.

October 26, 2014

my boyfriend came home with a box of the limited pumpkin spice tea from tim hortons.
so far i really like it , it has that spice taste , but its not overwhelming like you would imagine.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends