Tim Hortons Steeped Tea Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 471 in Tea

The classic Earl Grey: a delicate, fragrant black tea infused with the distinctive scent of bergamot.

September 20, 2016

It's very iffy with my tea. I get it every morning and honestly it's good maybe once or twice a week. No one ever takes the time to steer the tea. Other then that it has a very nice tea taste. Would recommend.

September 10, 2016

I've had Tim Horton's steeped tea a few times. It's not bad, I prefer my tea a little stronger and I'm sure there are other who would prefer it weaker.. overall it's fairly flavourful if it's brewed properly. I'll probably get it again.

September 07, 2016

This tea is absolutely delicious. It comes steeping hot in what ever size you want it in. This very well could be a comfort food for me and something I look forward to regularly

July 18, 2016

Love it! Gets pretty close to what you can buy from the Tim Horton's shops. Great for the cottage where access to the stores is sporadic. A staple for us.

April 12, 2016

This is such a great tasting tea, my daughter and I both love it. We are able to get it now and then at the grocery store, so its a little move convenient that going to Tim's. Pods work great in our K-cup coffee machine and is a treat for us.

March 04, 2016

I really like this steeped tea! It's great for when you want some tea without having to deal with removing and discarding a tea bag. I used to work at Tim Hortons, and I would get this tea almost every time I worked.

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

Horrible! Tastes like dish water-no flavour and I can see through it. How can this be called Tea?
Only good thing about it is that it was so hot I burnt myself

March 02, 2016

My day is not complete without my Tims tea! It's my "coffee". Taste is great and is steeped to perfection. I just wish I could get the same great taste when I make my own at home.

February 26, 2016

This is my go to at Tim Hortons, not too sweet, not too strong, not a lot of caffeine. They make the best steep tea that I've had, I've tried to replicate it to no avail.

February 18, 2016

Tim Hortons makes a good steeped tea, can't complain, good heat, good flavours, good brew, good price :)
Tim Hortons is one of the few places that charge a reasonable price for a simple cup of steeped tea. You can go to higher end coffee (tea) shops but the price difference has me coming back to tim hortons for simply tea