Tim Hortons Steeped Tea Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 503 in Tea

The classic Earl Grey: a delicate, fragrant black tea infused with the distinctive scent of bergamot.

January 05, 2017

I love tea, I love tea so much but I feel the employees at my local Tim Horton's just don't stir the tea at all. I don't even know if they steep it. It doesn't have a lot of flavour, but its ok if you have no other options.

January 05, 2017

This is my go to drink every morning. After getting away from drinking coffee, I still wanted something warm and delicious, and so I decided to try the Steeped tea with 2 milk and 1 sugar and it has been my everyday work drink for 6 months now!

The price of the drink is unbeatable and for the taste I would gladly keep going back to this drink.

January 04, 2017

After giving up coffee, I turned to tea..specifically Timmy's steeped tea. I am now completely addicted and cannot go a day without it! I much prefer steeped tea over a bagged tea, since you always know that it is perfectly steeped and you don't have to deal with the tea bag!

September 20, 2016

It's very iffy with my tea. I get it every morning and honestly it's good maybe once or twice a week. No one ever takes the time to steer the tea. Other then that it has a very nice tea taste. Would recommend.

September 10, 2016

I've had Tim Horton's steeped tea a few times. It's not bad, I prefer my tea a little stronger and I'm sure there are other who would prefer it weaker.. overall it's fairly flavourful if it's brewed properly. I'll probably get it again.

September 07, 2016

This tea is absolutely delicious. It comes steeping hot in what ever size you want it in. This very well could be a comfort food for me and something I look forward to regularly

July 18, 2016

Love it! Gets pretty close to what you can buy from the Tim Horton's shops. Great for the cottage where access to the stores is sporadic. A staple for us.

April 12, 2016

This is such a great tasting tea, my daughter and I both love it. We are able to get it now and then at the grocery store, so its a little move convenient that going to Tim's. Pods work great in our K-cup coffee machine and is a treat for us.

March 04, 2016

I really like this steeped tea! It's great for when you want some tea without having to deal with removing and discarding a tea bag. I used to work at Tim Hortons, and I would get this tea almost every time I worked.

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

Horrible! Tastes like dish water-no flavour and I can see through it. How can this be called Tea?
    Only good thing about it is that it was so hot I burnt myself