Tim Hortons Stuffed Cookies Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 212 in Fast Food

March 20, 2016

I love these cookies. I am a red velvet fan everything red velvet I got to have and these cookies are the best. The peanut butter one is my least favorite.

March 01, 2016

I like these cookies. I have them every time I go to Tim Horton's. I like the red velvet cookie and the double fudge peanut butter one. The filling in these cookies makes them taste better without a bland taste.

February 26, 2016

Tim Hortons Stuffed Cookies best cookies they have made the best filling and cookies are still soft and so flavourful but these every time we go to timmys, cant pick a favourite.

February 26, 2016

I bought one on a whim, wondering how I would take them. Even though i'm not for really sweet things, this really got me hooked! I love chewy cookies, and this was just the one for me.

February 26, 2016

I did not enjoy these cookies and I tried every flavor.. I found them way too thick, they taste to processed and there isn't even that much filling in them.

January 11, 2016

Over the holidays my family tried tim hortons sugar cookie and fell in love with them. The best cookie we have had on a while.

November 16, 2015

These are delicious! I love all of the new items tims is coming out with!

October 23, 2015

Tim Hortons Stuffed Cookies are pretty good. They are new, along with many other menu changes (Like taking off the chicken snack wrap!!! >:| ) They are tasty, but I personally like the regular cookies better, they are cheaper and just better without the filing. Tim Hortons Stuffed Cookies are good and I would recommend them, but for me Im going to stick to the traditional chocolate chunk cookie.

October 22, 2015

Tim Hortons Stuffed Cookies;

the cookies look better on the marketing campagins then they do in person
too small,
too small for what I thought it would be.
I was kind of disappointed, they taste okay, I really thought the taste and look would be different

October 22, 2015

Tim Hortons just recently came out with stuffed cookies and they are delicious! There is a lemon cookie with raspberry filling, a chocolate cookie with peanut butter filling and a red velvet cookie with cream cheese filling. Out of all three my favourite is the red velvet stuffed cookie it's soooo good. They are pretty big too so you are getting your moneys worth.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa