Tim Hortons Tim Bits

Tim Hortons Tim Bits Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 26, 2016

I love Tim Hortons Tim Bits, among all of their other products. My favourite flavours are the chocolate ones, birthday cake, and the salted caramel ones!

May 26, 2016

I think everyone who has had Tim Hortons is a fan of their products. I've been eating Tim bits since I was a kid and they are pretty cheap. I find that these are always super fresh and they have a great variety to choose from. I also love that you can get 10 pack and also a 50 pack. I tend to stick to the 10 pack because I will eat everyone of them. I love the honey glazed and the chocolate coconut ones the best.

May 26, 2016

I have fond childhood memories of going to Hockey and picking up a big box of Timbits on the way. The new Birthday Cake ones are my favourite! Delicious and a huge variety of flavors.

May 26, 2016

I absolutely love Tim Bits!! I used to work at Tim Hortons, so I used to eat these ALL THE TIME!! My favorite flavors are the salted caramel ones and the sour cream glazed. They are also great for sharing. At the end of the year, I will get a big box for my students.

December 22, 2015

Generous portion of 20 timbits for $2.
Many flavours but watch out for how many you eat.
Bit fatty.

July 29, 2015

TIM HORTONS TIMBITS :)

summer classic
summer favorite!

so simple
easy to eat!
great flavours

comes in great value packs
10 / 20 / or 50

great for on the go, entertaining, quick snack, workplaces!

Love the yellow ones (honey crueller, dutchies, honey glazed timbits)