Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 19, 2016

Étant une grande fan de presque tout les produits de chez Tim Hortons, les Timbits sont un incontournable.Mes préférés sont ceux glacés au chocolat ,poudré à la framboise et gâteau de fêtes! Ils sont tellement pas cher en plus , je les recommande x10000

October 15, 2016

I love Tim Bits. Sometimes I think they are more addictive than the bigger donuts. I find them very fresh and the flavours are all so good. I like the glazed. Now I'm hungry.

July 23, 2016

Timbits are my jam! So good! I love their donuts, so these are the next best thing. They're great to bring on road trips and I remember in elementary school often times my teachers would bring them in as a reward for our class. Love em!

July 22, 2016

I always get Tim Hortons Timbits as a special treat for my son. He absolutely loves them. Its nice because you can just buy a few instead of a whole donut and they are small, easy for the kids to grab and eat. Each road trip must start with a stop at Tim Hortons and a box of Timbits!

July 21, 2016

These are a nice little treat for my girls when we are out and about. I grab myself a coffee and the girls a ten pack of timbits and everyone is satisfied. I usually sneak a raspberry powdered timbit (or two) if there is any in the box.

June 20, 2016

I used to love tim bits. When you ordered, you got a box of assorted flavors. Now my local tim hortons (for the last two years) when you order tim bits gives you a big box of glazed/originals. None of my favorite jelly filled, no birthday cake..no variety. Disappointing decline of what used to be a great snack.

June 01, 2016

These are a classic snack from my childhood. They are so sweet and just the prefect size. I like the sour cream ones the best. I don't know why but I have always hated the chocolate ones, haha!

May 28, 2016

These Timmies timbits are always a hit no matter if you bring them as a treat or you receive them. I love how you can customize your pickings and the different size boxes you can get. No matter what the occasion, you can't go wrong with timbits. They are affordable too.

May 27, 2016

I love Timbits. I love getting them assorted to share with people, although I always tell them not to include the honey crullers. I am still not a fan of that particular flavor. My favorite flavored timbits are the sour cream glazed and the salted caramel. The strawberry filled ones are good, but they are just so messy: white powder and jam always seems to go everywhere!

May 25, 2016

I've bought these a lot through the years. they taste great and the kids love them. I nowadays when i go to tim's come home with the honey dipped ones, nice and small for my small dogs for a treat.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear