Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1119 in Snacks

January 16, 2017

I love timbits and especially the fact you can mix and match and try all the flavors in one box!! They are always fresh and delicious. Tim Hortons doesn't disappoint!

January 15, 2017

Timbits are delicious and always have been. I haven't had them in ages though, so now I want some! Really nice when you are craving a donut but just don't want to decide on only one flavour.

January 15, 2017

I live in a place with no Tim Hortons so when I pass one I always have to stop and grab a box of these! Honey dip is the best and I could literally eat a 20 pack to myself. Oops.

December 14, 2016

I'm actually enjoying these right now as I'm sitting here typing this review. Timbits are great when you just need a donut fix, but don't want an entire donut. You can eat a couple and be satisfied. I like how to you can customize the box to have whatever flavours you want, although I find most people just get the mixed. They are great with a coffee or tea. It's just hard to stop at 1-2!

December 14, 2016

It is very hard to grab a coffee at Timmie's and not get a pack of timbits as well!!! My dogs, daughter, husband-- everyone loves the bite-sized treats!!! You can get all of the same kind or get a mix!

October 19, 2016

Étant une grande fan de presque tout les produits de chez Tim Hortons, les Timbits sont un incontournable.Mes préférés sont ceux glacés au chocolat ,poudré à la framboise et gâteau de fêtes! Ils sont tellement pas cher en plus , je les recommande x10000

October 15, 2016

I love Tim Bits. Sometimes I think they are more addictive than the bigger donuts. I find them very fresh and the flavours are all so good. I like the glazed. Now I'm hungry.

July 23, 2016

Timbits are my jam! So good! I love their donuts, so these are the next best thing. They're great to bring on road trips and I remember in elementary school often times my teachers would bring them in as a reward for our class. Love em!

July 22, 2016

I always get Tim Hortons Timbits as a special treat for my son. He absolutely loves them. Its nice because you can just buy a few instead of a whole donut and they are small, easy for the kids to grab and eat. Each road trip must start with a stop at Tim Hortons and a box of Timbits!

July 21, 2016

These are a nice little treat for my girls when we are out and about. I grab myself a coffee and the girls a ten pack of timbits and everyone is satisfied. I usually sneak a raspberry powdered timbit (or two) if there is any in the box.