Tim Horton's Warm Kettle-Cooked Chips Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 212 in Fast Food

August 18, 2016

I tried these chips when they first came to Tim Hortons and I thought I would like them but they are okay. The taste was good but they were hard and always hurting my gums and teeth when I ate them! After I ate some my teeth and gums were hurting the rest of the night. They were better in the morning. After that I haven't ate them since.

July 23, 2016

I'm surprised there's not more reviews raving about it. They were warm, felt as if mom fired up the oven and gave me a treat. The taste was good, the chips didn't taste plastic but instead natural and delicious. I want some right now all this talking is making me want some!

July 23, 2016

Meh. Nothing great about these. They taste exactly like ones you could buy at any corner store, drug store or grocery store.. just warm. I don't generally care for kettle chips anyway, but I figured I'd try these on the chance they might be better... they're not.

March 06, 2016

I love these chips. These chips make a great snack when you're hungry in between meals. Also, when you want a meal with your sandwich and don't want a doughnut, I like how they have a non sweet option now!

March 04, 2016

Tim Hortons Kettle chips are a good quick snack when craving chips.
The bag for 99 cents can't go wrong, my only downfall is that the chips are VERY greasy.
Grease goes through the bag and lots left over on the fingers!!! LOTS OF OIL and grease.
Very calorific.

I found the kettle chips good size good portion, one serving makes me full or keeps me full.

The warm heated up is different from store bought snack size chips that are stale in a bag.

June 27, 2015

It's nice to see something different on Tim Hortons menu besides Donuts. Makes a great little snack.

1.5/5

June 26, 2015

These chips are very bad in taste.
They have a weird smell of the oil
They sometimes taste bitter

Yukkk!!

March 09, 2015

It is a great alternative than buying chips. It feels healthier. Although I am not sure how healthy it is. It is very crunchy, a great snack at the office.

January 30, 2015

Love them! So warm and crispy. MMMMMMMMMMMM

October 22, 2014

These are gross'! Weird oily taste. Definately too salty and mine were not hot. So not impressed.really didn't like the grease coating left behind on my tongue. Tim's should stick to coffee.