Tim Horton's Yogurt Parfait Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 245 in Yogurt

October 01, 2016

Super bon au goût et c'est une bonne option pour bien ou mieux manger.par contre, j'aurais aimé que les fruits sois frais et non congelé sur mon yogourt.

October 01, 2016

iuse to really like these but i find the changed the yogurt over the years and now i dont like them at all i find they leave a weird flavour in my mouth

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love that Tim Hortons added this yogurt parfait to their menu, I love Tim Hortons and my family are aloud big fans of it but sometimes I try not to stop there because I always end up getting something that's super sweet and not health at all. Now when my son wants to stop in for some timbits I can because I can have this yogurt parfait.

The yogurt is very thick and flavourful and the berries and granola make it all that more perfect and tasty. These are priced very well and I love that I now have more options when visiting Tim Hortons.

August 24, 2016

It's hard to get breakfast into me in the mornings when I'm just trying to get out the door. This is a fast food choice I can feel good about making. I was surprised that it tastes like good quality yogurt and berries.

May 10, 2016

I really like getting this at Tim Horton's when I go there. It is healthy and the really like the granola with the yogurt and berries. It tastes heavenly. I would rather eat this than a donut. The taste is good.

March 30, 2016

Tim Horton's Yogurt Parfait taste great but after eating it I still crave for more. The fruit portion and granola topping wasn't enough and would be great to add little bit more.

March 30, 2016

This is my go to lunch when I'm on the run or just having a busy day. The yogurt is creamy, the granola is fresh (and there's always a fair amount of it!) and the berries always taste fresh. It also costs less than other places that have parfaits such as Starbucks and Second Cup.

* I buy the vanilla greek yogurt parfait.

March 17, 2016

these are a great option for a protein fix or snack. They're a bit too sweet for my taste, but, considering it's from tim's it's pretty darn good. very tasty

February 25, 2016

The Tim Horton's Yogurt Parfait are actually pretty good. They are a good healthier alternative to eating donuts or muffins. The fruits in the Yogurt are usually fresh. Very tasty. It's top with granola. I would recommend it for a quick on the go snack.

January 25, 2016

Glad they added this to their menu, nice healthy treat to grab on the go! I love it, it tastes good and the granola on top is wonderful.