Tim Tam Cookies Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 15, 2016

I had no clue about these cookies before but so glad I know now. They so delicious! These ones are my favorite has chewy caramel and chocolate us silky. My sons favorite is oringal we make stock up on these now.

January 05, 2016

Yummy yummy TimTams! I had friends who lived in a bigger city than me that was able to find these at a special store and they would rave about how good they were. I finally got to try some from BzzAgent and I was hooked as well! And I don't even like chocolate that much. I'm so glad that they are becoming easier to find in stores.

December 25, 2014

A little bit more expensive, but sooooooo worth it. These cookies are to die for, and are REALLY good on their own, or served with coffee.

November 21, 2014

I first had these in Australia, I loved them. They are best eaten cold or frozen. Early this summer I found them in Sobeys store in Clarenville, NL. I keep buying them but they have run out. Hope it wasn't just for the summer because now that I have tasted them again, I can't get enough of them.