timi & leslie Charlie Convertible Baby Bag - Teal

timi & leslie Charlie Convertible Baby Bag - Teal Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 2670 in Diaper Bags

November 11, 2016

I was really excited to purchase a diaper bag that didn't look like a diaper bag when I was expecting. I came across this bag and fell in love! It was much bigger than I expected when it arrived and I was also suprised at how heavy it was, but I still thought it was fantastic. Flash forward 6 months when I now use it everyday, and I wish I would have bought something that was a bit more functional rather than pretty. Since it's so heavy on it's own, by the time you add in all of your gear it's quite a haul. I have also found that it's not wearing very well and the bottom is already fraying and starting to look worn.

Positives for this bag are that it comes with stroller straps, an insulated bottle holder as well as a clutch. The clutch has become my new wallet!

Overall I just find it a bit too heavy and cumbersome for everyday use. However when I'm done using it for baby I think i will continue to use it as a tote for work or even an overnight bag. I still love the way it looks!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS