Timothy's Chai Latte K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #369 out of 527 in Coffee

1.5/5

September 18, 2015

I love chai latte.. This however was a huge miss. Too watery & too sweet! One of the worst chai lattes I've tasted.

April 14, 2015

I have finally found a chai latte that I can make at home with my keurig .i enjoy the spices in the drink.its not over powering like some.

October 02, 2014

These chai latte kcups are amazing!!! They are rich and creamy I just love them!!! Spicey cinnamon yummieness!

August 20, 2014

This Chai Latte from Timothy's is absolutely delicious! It has the right amount of cinnamon and nutmeg to offer up a great taste experience. I enjoy this latte just before bed!

April 16, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, as a non coffee drinker my options are very limited when it comes to "fancy" drinks when going out so I started drinking chai latte and on a whim purchased these for another member of our household. WOW was I surprised, excellent flavour great texture (okay I know that sounds odd for a drink, but when comes to other chai latte I have tried they are not smooth and creamy, this one has that latte texture).

Only downside to this product is the cost.

March 25, 2014

It has such a soothing flavor and aroma. It really helps me to relax after a long day

March 19, 2014

I love a chai latte when I go to a coffee shop so when I saw a sample pack of Timothy's Chai Latte k-cups in store the other day I had to try it. I really wasn't expecting too much because how good could a latte from a package be.

I was wrong. Timothy's Chai Latte is surprisingly creamy and very flavorful. It was just as good as chai latte's I have had in coffee shops, at a much lower price. At only 60 calories per k-cup it is a indulgent beverage I can enjoy without feeling bad.

Would definitely recommend this product and will be buying more myself.

February 21, 2014

When I ordered my regular coffee from keurig.com I was sent a sampler pack of cafe expressions chai latte I was Impressed but when I went to the Canadian site they do not carry it so at the grocery store I picked up Timothy's chai latte k-cups. they are every bit as impressive as the cafe expression ones, Its a creamy flavorful drink that has just a hint of cinnamon. I love it so much I wont even let my husband touch them their mine I wont share. I cannot say enough good things about this drink it is soooooo yummy. When bought at a grocery store I found them expensive but I found if you order at keurig.ca you get double the amount for the same price.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating