Timothy's Decaf Columbian K-Cups

Timothy's Decaf Columbian K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 481 in Coffee

A pure Colombian and caffeine free coffee that retains most of its original coffee character. Timothy's ethical and exceptional specialty-grade coffees are sourced from the top coffee growing regions of the world and then roasted to perfection, highlighting the unique characteristics of the land in which they were grown.

April 12, 2015

Not a big coffee drinker except decaf...but it's tough to find a solid tasting decaf. THIS is the answer. Amazing full taste...you may not believe it's decaf.

February 17, 2014

I agree with all you ladies. I just switched to decaf for all but my first two cups and it is totally awesome. BTW, I buy them at Farm Boy, where you can also buy them individually for 69 cents each, so you can try different flavours.

August 15, 2013

Timothy's Decaf Columbian K-Cups are just amazing! The taste is strong and as good as any other Timothy's K-Cups with a lot less caffeine! It is a rich cup of coffee that I enjoy drinking at anytime including just before bed. Timothy offers often very nice coupons that you can find in grocery stores.

April 28, 2012

These decaf k-cups are awesome.I buy them all the time.

April 14, 2012

Simply a great decaf. Many decafs lack that burst of strong smell and taste, but Timothy's doesn't disappoint. Still a rich cup of coffee, that you can drink right before bed :) IF I have to have a decaf, this is brand for me. Not only do have have it on hand all the time, so does some of my family members.

March 18, 2012

i love this decafe just because i can't drink coffee with cofein. So after trying it i can say the taste is the same as the regular cofein rich coffee but with the plus you can have it everytime of the day even before going to bed!

February 14, 2012

Very Good ! I like the idea of decaf whitout the good taste. For a second coffee, that's my choice !

January 20, 2012

I have always been one to thing, if you're going to drink coffee it better have caffeine. However after developing a mild coffee addiction after receiving a Keurig coffee brewer as a gift, I have come to LOVE Timothy's Decaf Columbian K-cups. This coffee provides excellent amount of flavour without the after taste or sleep preventing effects of other caffeinated coffees. If you ever yearn for a cup of coffee a little to close to bedtime, give Timothy's Decaf Columbian a try!