Timothy's K-Cups Breakfast Blend Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 534 in Coffee

March 17, 2016

This is one of the only regular coffees that my husband will now drink. The flavor is subtle but not too subtle. We brew it in our 2.0. The ability to brew a 10 ounce mug and have it taste just as good as an 8 ounce cup is hard to achieve, we have tried. This one is phenomenal either way.

April 13, 2015

I buy Timothy's Breakfast Blend in Medium Roast at Costco for $42.99 for a box of 80 which is pretty good. It taste great and because it's Medium Roast I choose a higher water content on my Keurig so I'm actually getting more in my cup than with the Light Roast.

February 17, 2015

This coffee has combination of Costa Rican and Guatemalan coffee beans. Has a little sweetness with smooth taste to it. Very classic breakfast blend. I prefer my coffee with little more boldness to it though. But overall good and very aromatic coffee. Kind of a blend that is safe to be served to your guests when you don't know their coffee preference.

September 13, 2014

One of my favs so far and I've tried a lot of different brands.
    It has a delicate complex aroma and distinct mellow flavour that I just can't get enough of; especially enjoyed with your favourite baked goods or pastries. Unlike with some darker roasts you can be left with more of a bitter taste; due to the sugariness of baked goods and pastries, not the case with Timothy's Breakfast Blend K-Cups.
    I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a mellow medium roast coffee. Timothy's Breakfast Blend is a staple in my home... Perfect anytime of day; morning, noon & night.

May 01, 2014

One of my favourite coffees to drink anytime! Very nice flavour, no burnt after taste and not to strong to keep me awake at night, so very nice to have an evening cup!

October 02, 2013

meh way too weak, just brown coloured hot water, even with the least amount of water added

October 01, 2013

Timothy's K-Cup Breakfast Blend is one we always keep in our coffee stash. This is my husbands favourite regular coffee. It is a consistently good medium blend that makes a nice hot cuppa anytime of the day. We both give it two thumbs up. I have also noticed that when company comes over they pick it over a regular columbia blend every time. If you are looking for a medium blend that will make you smile this is it.

July 02, 2013

Best K-Cup out there... Breakfast Blend is very good and so is Italian Blend. Perfect cup for the morning.

June 30, 2013

try that one and was surprise. pretty good. i like the fact that it's for a bit more then a cup :)

August 21, 2012

One of my usual brands of K-cups. The Breakfast Blend is an enjoyable cup of coffee. Not bitter and just the right blend.

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo