Timothys Rainforest Espresso Coffee Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 561 in Coffee

1.5/5

January 28, 2016

i soooo did not like the taste of this...left a bad taste in my mouth.felt like i was drinking very old coffee.nope not for me

January 28, 2016

Real espresso isn't brewed in a coffee machine.. I tried this in my samplers pacl & its a disgrace to all espressos.

January 28, 2016

I'm always looking to try new hot beverages, I'm a coffee lover so I wanted to try espresso, wow,I don't like it at all,its way too strong ,the flavor was too intense for me,I really can't see me ever drinking it again

August 15, 2013

I drink Timothy's coffee everyday! One of my favorite ones is definitely the Timothy's Rainforest Espresso Coffee. This bold coffee is intense in flavors and so smooth. I also enjoy brewing it over ice. It makes the best iced coffee ever. Coupons are often available in grocery stores.

April 14, 2013

I really like this espresso. I find it's not as offensively bitter as other brands I've tried. I make this when I really need a pick-me-up. I definitely recommend this for any espresso drinkers!

January 13, 2013

Love, love this coffee. Rich and strong but with an amazing soothing flavour. Just a hint of cream in it and you have a perfect cup of strong coffee.

April 17, 2012

If you like bold coffee, then this is for you!
    But I'd stay away if you're more of a "breakfast blend" lover.
    It's very intense and flavorful! I love drinking this blend when I need that extra boost to start my day :)

April 17, 2012

If you like strong bold full bodied coffee this one is really good.Its very sweet,smooth and very rich tasting.The coffee is Rainforest Alliance Certified which protects the rainforests and the people and the wildlife that depend on them. A choice that you can feel good about as well as enjoying this coffee.They come in the handy 24 k-cups designed for a Keurig so that your not stuck with a huge pot of coffee.I also love that there is no bitterness in this coffee its just so smooth.I love making it both hot and cold..I quite often make my own iced coffee with it and flavor it will vanilla syrup and lots of crushed ice.