Good

Tips Contoured Nail File Reviews

1 review
Ranked #31 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

The first surface is located on the sides of the file and is designed to give a clean, unfrayed edge to the end of the nail. The second and third surfaces are somewhat finer. These surfaces are on the underside of the wide end and the topside of the narrow end of the file. They are specially designed to remove any burrs that may appear on the top or underside of the nail after clipping or filing.

July 13, 2011

My mom bought this nail file for me years ago and I wasn’t even sure if it was still being made until I looked it up. Back when my mom gave it to me it came with the nail conditioner and a brush to apply it. I found that this conditioner was makes my nails worse not better, so I had put the whole thing away and had forgotten all about it until my nail started to grow for me this year. This file is wonderful for getting a nice straight edge to your tips with out the mess that an emery board can cause. There’s no other file like it! This nail file has three special filing surfaces. The first surface is located on the sides of the file and is designed to give a clean, un-frayed edge to the end of the nail. If your nails are shorter you file straight on, if they are longer you file your nail’s on an angle, given each nail a nice clean look. The second and third surfaces are somewhat finer. These surfaces are on the underside of the wide end and the topside of the narrow end of the file. They are specially designed to remove any burrs that may appear on the top or underside of the nail after clipping or filing. I like to use the small tip to run under my nails and the wider end for the top of my nails. The file sits on top of your index finger while you file your tips and it is very easy and comfortable to use. Tips nail file is still available on line at www.askcosmetics.com and sells for $12.95.

Updated On: July 13, 2011

I tried to add the pic of the file to, but for some reason it didn't come up, sorry about that ladies.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?