• Titanic
  • Titanic

Titanic Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 977 in DVD

January 11, 2017

From the day I went to the Theatre to watch this until now I cannot get enough of this movie. It is heartfelt, emotional and tragic all in one. I cannot watch this movie without crying like a baby. Amazing replication of the horrible night that the Titanic went down.

October 29, 2016

Such an amazing movie! I remember seeing this in theatres. It definitely doesn't feel like a four hour movie because you become so engrossed in it. Definitely deserving of all of the awards it received. We watch this time and time again.

August 02, 2016

Ce film est un vrai classique. Une belle histoire d'amour entre deux personnes qui vivent des vies complètements différentes. Il y a une très belle morale et surtout une très belle histoire.

April 18, 2016

Titanic! What is not to love!
    It's a heart-breaking love story about two people that come from different social classes.
    It's romantic and sends the watcher on an emotional roller coaster.
    It is crazy long though... make sure you have plenty of popcorn.

April 17, 2016

Such a beautifully made love story. This movie was incredible to watch. LEO and KATE were amazing in it and had such great chemistry. This is a tragic love story so keep your tissues handy.

April 14, 2016

The Titanic is such a classic movie and based on a true story. I loved everything about this movie. Yes it was a long movie, but well worth watching. A beautiful love story combined with such a tragedy. Be prepared to have tissues on hand.

March 13, 2016

I remember being so excited about the making of this movie and could not wait for it to become available on vhs (yes vhs lol).

Being from Newfoundland and knowing that the Titanic's final resting place is just miles off the coast made me always very interested in stories about the real Titanic voyage. So I was looking forward to seeing the movie remake. I had already seen some Titanic movies from the past but knew that this one was going to be something spectacular because of the amount of money gone into the project and the sheer amount of actual research done about the actual ship and voyage that would go into this movie.

The movie was fantastic, everything was done to a T, fantastic cast, fantastic Sets and a great story line.

February 15, 2016

I remember the first time I saw Titanic was at the Drive-In in my local time. It was a great experience. I still love this movie to this day. It's a great movie base on a true story. The story line is great but prepare for some tissues. Leonardo Dicaprio is also one of my favorite actor. Really enjoyed this movie.

February 15, 2016

Such a beautiful movie! The story is heart warming, moving and full of action at the same time. The characters are great. The visual effects are amazing

February 05, 2016

I remember seeing this when I was a little girl. I still think the movie was so well done and the acting was so good. It was so sad to think that happened all those years ago. I absolutely loved it.