TLC Layered Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Coconut Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 248 in Granola Bars

A delightfully sweet combination--a layer of real soft fruit mixed with rich, dark chocolate, plus delicate strands of coconut and crunchy walnuts

July 07, 2015

Love the flavour combination and find I don't feel to heavy after eating them.

June 25, 2015

So tasty and gave me more energy then any other snack bar.

May 19, 2014

This particular flavour tastes great. Have tried a few others in the Kashi line up and didn't like the taste. They are kinda pricey, but i use coupons regularly, so i can usually manage to get them for a decent price.

August 13, 2013

Personally, I have tried to like anything by Kashi because I know they have some nutritional value, but everything I have tried is gross, unfortunately, this being no exception. They just taste like wood to me. I know people love this product, but I would not recommend anything Kashi. It's overpriced and there are more products out there with health/nutritional properties that taste better.

August 10, 2013

I love these granola bars. The dark chocolate and coconut compliment each other nicely. These are a little bit pricy so I tend to buy them when they are on sale. These fit into my lifestyle because. I am always on the go, and they are healthy. A nice treat for the health conscious people =)

November 07, 2012

I liked these a great deal because I am a huge coconut fan. They are tasty and not too sweet. However, I find them to be higher priced than other granola bars, so I usually wait until they are on sale to buy them.

September 12, 2012

Loved the combination. It was something a bit different then all the others on the market. I di how ever find the price a little high compared to similar types of items. If they come on sale again, I'd probably buy them.

August 04, 2012

TLC Layered Granola Bars Dark Chocolate Coconut are just not for me. I found the Coconut to be stringy and stuck in my teeth. I am not a fan of a lot of Coconut to begin with, and I think that is what turned me off. The over all taste was not to bad, but this one is just not for my taste buds.

July 05, 2012

Great treat! The taste and texture is very nice. Our children love these as their treat.

June 06, 2012

Healthy and Taste very good. Uses natural products.