TNA Sweater Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 26 in Sweaters

Made out of 100% soft cotton, this sweater from TNA can be purchased with a zipper, or a pullover. The TNA sweater guarantees to huge the right curves on your body!

sourced from main website: www.aritzia.com

February 18, 2016

I have a few TNA sweaters from the past and I still wear them around to this day. It may seem a bit pricey but keep in mind, they are very warm, comfortable and the quality is outstanding!

December 10, 2015

Very comfortable and warm. Washes and wears well. Minimal branding.

May 12, 2015

Comfortable, fits great, lasts long, but the pricing is high.

February 15, 2013

These are really comfy and warm sweaters! I love the material, it's very thick and soft, and the quality is very good. They come in tons of colours and patterns, and and different lengths. My favourite are the classic fits, and my favourite colour is the dark grey and I also have a light mint green one which I love :) Only downfall is the price...you're definitely paying big bucks for the TNA label here...but if you can get them on sale, they're worth it!

January 31, 2012

I only purchase TNA hoodies because they are warm and they fit me nicely. I love the fact that they come in so many colours, sizes, and designs; you are bound to find one that suits your body. I just don't really like the fact that their hoods are so big and thick; I think they can lay off a bit of material there. As for the price, you can get them a bit cheaper when they go on sale. Overall it's a pretty good hoodie to have in your casual wear wardrobe.

January 30, 2011

TNA hoodies I find are the warmest, comfiest, softest and most long lasting great quality there are. The hoodies aren't very expensive and they really last. They fit big so you can always by a size smaller than what you think you are. The hoodies themselves can be worn with or over just about everything. I've even worn them in the rain without getting myself wet under-neath the hoodie. Its a really great buy to have TNA hoodies hanging around your closet.

August 24, 2009

I have been fairly impressed with my TNA pullover hoodie. It is less stuff than my Lulu hoodie, and very soft on the inside. I have had it for a couple months now, and have even taken it on a camping trip! So far I have seen no change in it's quality, which is great, and adds to it's value. The price was a bit steep (mid seventies), but if that's what you have to pay to get a god quality hoodie, then I'll pay it.
With that being said, I do believe (unfortunately) that these are a trend that will blow over eventually.

May 03, 2009

I like the look of this sweater i think it is very nice.

BUT (here it is)
1. It is made out of 100% cotton. If this sweater didnt have the TNA symbol i could buy it at Giant Tiger for 10 bucks.
2. It is made in china. I have nothing against china, but i thought that things that were made in china werent good for you or something?

March 13, 2008

TNA sweaters are the bomb.
They come in tons of different colors and patterns.
Every time I go to Aritzia , there are a ton of new ones.

The price ranges from $59 - $110.
They sell both the pull-over kind , and the zippered kind.
I really like them , the only setback for me is finding one
that someone at my school DOESN'T have.

I'd recommend these sweaters :)

July 15, 2007

omg i saw the black hoody with the blue sign. mine's blue with a white sign and it's my favorite hoodie ever!! its the comfiest sweater i own, except for my abercrombie and fitch sweater. mine was only about $65, but i think im going to buy another one because i love them so much.