Toblerone Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 756 in Chocolate

Smooth Milk chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat.

January 20, 2017

A chocolate lover, and love this chocolate just got the big one from castco as a gift to myself and its already gone huh, but really taste great milk chocolatey crunchy and Carmel. I sometimes hate the sticky part to my tooth but still love it.

January 19, 2017

Toblerone me fait penser à la Suisse, mes cousins m'en ramenaient de chez eux quand on se retrouvait pendant les fêtes. Le gout n'a pas changé, toujours aussi délicieux!!

January 18, 2017

Oh My Oh My --- this is a must have anytime of the year. I love the chocolate and the nougat inside. This chocolate is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

January 16, 2017

Mmm yes please! Chocolate, crunchy goodness and caramel! Toblerones are delicious! I treat myself to one a year and look forward to it. They are the perfect treat to share!

January 16, 2017

Toblerones are delicious. They are the perfect treat. A nice mix of chocolate, carmel and crunchy bits. Also they are nice and large so you can save some for later.

January 12, 2017

Toblerone can be kind of pricey if you buy it regular price, but on special or at Costco they can be a price that makes it a much better value.

Everyone knows what a Tolberone tastes like, and the quality continues to be there year after year. It's creamy chocolate, super smooth and with nice chewy nougat. Definitely one of the best gourmet chocolate bars that are widely available.

January 10, 2017

I do not like this one at all. But my bf does so I buy it for him all the time. And most people do like this a lot. I guess I am the weird one. I am not a fan of the stuff inside the chocolate.

January 03, 2017

This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar and i would get them more often if they were easier to find and a little cheaper. The nougat is good and so is the chocolate, only thing is that its hard to get a triangle off the bar

January 03, 2017

As a kid I used to feel so rich when mom would buy me a Toblerone. It is such a unique chocolate product. The ridges are perfectly sized and then the little pieces of nougat are very distinctive. Great for baking and fondue. The dark and white bars are also tasty.

November 27, 2016

Je suis une grande mangeuse de chocolat et toblerone et l un de mes préférer il a un super bon goût de chocolat avec du nougat je trouve même qu il a un bon goût de miel emballage originale on le reconnaît au premier coup d oeil et je trouve sympa les morceau en forme de triangle il va bien a casser

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge