Toblerone Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 797 in Chocolate

Smooth Milk chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat.

February 18, 2017

I love chocolate, this toblerone is definitely one of them. It's yummy, it's got nut and chocolate, that's a Great combination in my book. The little triangles allows you to have a little or a lot. Love it.

February 18, 2017

Very tasty! This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chocolate is so smooth and not over sweet. I can eat it all day. Will definitely buy it again.

February 01, 2017

Toblerone chocolates are a all time favourite, especially during the holiday season. it's quite dense so eating a couple satisfies my sugar cravings. My kids love it as well.

February 01, 2017

Om nom nom nom

Oh how I love these bars. I look forward every year to the holiday season when stores bring in the large version and not the 100g single serve tease portions. The chocolate is delicious and the nougut so yummy. I love melting triangles in my coffee. The knockoffs do NOT compare

January 20, 2017

A chocolate lover, and love this chocolate just got the big one from castco as a gift to myself and its already gone huh, but really taste great milk chocolatey crunchy and Carmel. I sometimes hate the sticky part to my tooth but still love it.

January 19, 2017

Toblerone me fait penser à la Suisse, mes cousins m'en ramenaient de chez eux quand on se retrouvait pendant les fêtes. Le gout n'a pas changé, toujours aussi délicieux!!

January 18, 2017

Oh My Oh My --- this is a must have anytime of the year. I love the chocolate and the nougat inside. This chocolate is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

January 16, 2017

Mmm yes please! Chocolate, crunchy goodness and caramel! Toblerones are delicious! I treat myself to one a year and look forward to it. They are the perfect treat to share!

January 16, 2017

Toblerones are delicious. They are the perfect treat. A nice mix of chocolate, carmel and crunchy bits. Also they are nice and large so you can save some for later.

January 12, 2017

Toblerone can be kind of pricey if you buy it regular price, but on special or at Costco they can be a price that makes it a much better value.

Everyone knows what a Tolberone tastes like, and the quality continues to be there year after year. It's creamy chocolate, super smooth and with nice chewy nougat. Definitely one of the best gourmet chocolate bars that are widely available.