Tocca Eau de Parfum - Stella

Tocca Eau de Parfum - Stella Reviews

Ranked #829 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 03, 2014

Love this scent - it was a gift so I can't attest to the price. The scent is perfect for work or out on a date. Just dab a bit on as it is powerful but not over-powering - will stay on clothes for days after which is perfect if you want just a hint of perfume without re-applying. Bottle gives it hint of sophistication. Hint - write down the name of the scent as the label does where off. I didn't and now I need to play a smelling guessing game to find the scent as I am going to purchase again when I run out.

April 18, 2012

When it comes to perfumes, I have always been a little bit sensitive when it comes to scents. Fruity? Not a big fan. Floral? Now you're talking.
While shopping in Sephora, I came across the usual fragrances from Dior to Vera Wang. Each scent I tried, seemed to be missing something, which I couldn't put my finger on.
I wondered to the Tocca Beauty section was and instantly a few things satisfied my ideals:
- the fragrant names for their scents: Brigitte, Colette, Florence, Stella, Giulietta
- the look of their perfume glass bottles are charming, as it has an old world feel to them, with a bronze ornamented top. A wonderful addition to the vanity.

Stella won me over completely:
Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Watery Accord
Middle Notes: White Freesia, Wild Diamond Orchids, Spicy Lily
Bottom Notes: Sheer Musk, Sandalwood

The scent was unique and fresh- I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I never get tired of it, plus I've gotten loads of compliments on its scent. It's not heavy, nor is it light enough that it doesn't captivates one's attention.

The price is on par with the usual pricing for perfumes (about $72.00) so I didn't spend quite lavishly on it, which was fine by me.

Cheers!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends