Toffifee Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 752 in Chocolate

January 07, 2017

These little toffees are delicious!
    Unlike any other chocolate there is out there! I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love toffee
    so I really enjoy there as they aren't too sweet!

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love these!! If you aren't a huge chocolate lover, these would be perfect for you. There are little half balls of caramel with a creamy nogat and choclate, and a hazelnut in the middle. They are sooo good and addicting!

January 04, 2017

One of my favorite chocolates. Everything you want, chocolate, nut and caramel. Soft and chewy. Only problem with them is that they are addictive. Really hard to stop eating them. You must try them if you have not.

November 29, 2016

So awesome I love these!! From the outside to the inside they are so yummy and chocolate melts in your mouth. One of my favorite treats to have!!. Delicious

October 04, 2016

my boyfriend loves these. super chewy. chocolate melts in your mouth. once opened they will not last long. a bit like a turtle but not as sweet. I always buy at xmas time

July 07, 2016

This is my favorite boxed chocolate!! This is what I request from everyone at Christmas, birthday, Easter, valentines etc...
    The whole combination is perfect! Unfortunately I eat the whole box in one sitting but they are to hard to resist!!
    I crave these!

April 27, 2016

I love hazelnuts in chocolate, so Ferrero Rocher and Toffifee are my must-haves for holiday season and any other time I can get them! The yummy toffee and creamy chocolate make such a great combination with the crunchy nut inside, makes me salivate just writing about them

March 17, 2016

These are soo good, the middle is the best part once you get to the hazenut and the outer layer of toffee and chocolate . They are very chewy so it starts to hurt your teeth after you have a dozen of them but these I have to have atleast once a year, the whole box to myself.

March 16, 2016

Favorite part of these are the hazelnut and creamy chocolate, you cam never eat just one. My mom used to get me a package every Easter, they would always be gone within an hour! So delicious.

March 14, 2016

My sister and i get these every year for Christmas!!! It's our special thing. 1 box is never enough. Wish the box had more chocolates and less packaging.