Toffifee Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 21, 2017

These are my go to treat.. They are amazing, I have them in the house most of the time.. my kids love them. Can not say enough about these. They best~~ I think that the company knows, as I find these on the expensive side.. but I am willing to pay!

March 06, 2017

I would always get these from my grandmother for Christmas. They are SO good, like sinfully good. I struggle to just eat one...usually don't LOL. The caramel is so chewy, then you get the milk chocolate taste, then the nice crunch of the walnut. So so good

February 27, 2017

My grandmother always bought these for her card games, and I can't even walk by a box without a sense of nostalgia....and buying a box of course. They are a delicious toffee with chocolate and a hazelnut. The price is really low for the taste and quality. I always add a box of these to my Christmas baskets as they look and taste much more expensive than they are.

February 01, 2017

Absolutely amazing treat! This is my favourite chocolate to receive at Christmas and compared to other brands of chocolate, it's a great price for the taste and quality. It's the kind of chocolate that you can never just have one of! I buy these as gifts and they are never a disappointment!

January 17, 2017

I had never tried these before this past Christmas. My hubby bought me a box and my gosh are they ever addictive! I couldn't stop eating them!! Haha. They are soft and chewy and have a really yummy flavor! Will buy again.

January 07, 2017

These little toffees are delicious!
    Unlike any other chocolate there is out there! I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love toffee
    so I really enjoy there as they aren't too sweet!

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love these!! If you aren't a huge chocolate lover, these would be perfect for you. There are little half balls of caramel with a creamy nogat and choclate, and a hazelnut in the middle. They are sooo good and addicting!

January 04, 2017

One of my favorite chocolates. Everything you want, chocolate, nut and caramel. Soft and chewy. Only problem with them is that they are addictive. Really hard to stop eating them. You must try them if you have not.

November 29, 2016

So awesome I love these!! From the outside to the inside they are so yummy and chocolate melts in your mouth. One of my favorite treats to have!!. Delicious

October 04, 2016

my boyfriend loves these. super chewy. chocolate melts in your mouth. once opened they will not last long. a bit like a turtle but not as sweet. I always buy at xmas time

Hunty added a new review for
    Gain Flings 3 in 1 Detergent