Toffifee Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 770 in Chocolate

February 01, 2017

Absolutely amazing treat! This is my favourite chocolate to receive at Christmas and compared to other brands of chocolate, it's a great price for the taste and quality. It's the kind of chocolate that you can never just have one of! I buy these as gifts and they are never a disappointment!

January 17, 2017

I had never tried these before this past Christmas. My hubby bought me a box and my gosh are they ever addictive! I couldn't stop eating them!! Haha. They are soft and chewy and have a really yummy flavor! Will buy again.

January 07, 2017

These little toffees are delicious!
    Unlike any other chocolate there is out there! I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love toffee
    so I really enjoy there as they aren't too sweet!

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love these!! If you aren't a huge chocolate lover, these would be perfect for you. There are little half balls of caramel with a creamy nogat and choclate, and a hazelnut in the middle. They are sooo good and addicting!

January 04, 2017

One of my favorite chocolates. Everything you want, chocolate, nut and caramel. Soft and chewy. Only problem with them is that they are addictive. Really hard to stop eating them. You must try them if you have not.

November 29, 2016

So awesome I love these!! From the outside to the inside they are so yummy and chocolate melts in your mouth. One of my favorite treats to have!!. Delicious

October 04, 2016

my boyfriend loves these. super chewy. chocolate melts in your mouth. once opened they will not last long. a bit like a turtle but not as sweet. I always buy at xmas time

July 07, 2016

This is my favorite boxed chocolate!! This is what I request from everyone at Christmas, birthday, Easter, valentines etc...
    The whole combination is perfect! Unfortunately I eat the whole box in one sitting but they are to hard to resist!!
    I crave these!

April 27, 2016

I love hazelnuts in chocolate, so Ferrero Rocher and Toffifee are my must-haves for holiday season and any other time I can get them! The yummy toffee and creamy chocolate make such a great combination with the crunchy nut inside, makes me salivate just writing about them

March 17, 2016

These are soo good, the middle is the best part once you get to the hazenut and the outer layer of toffee and chocolate . They are very chewy so it starts to hurt your teeth after you have a dozen of them but these I have to have atleast once a year, the whole box to myself.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical