TokyoMilk Marque Deposee Dark Lip Elixir

TokyoMilk Marque Deposee Dark Lip Elixir Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 858 in Lip Balm

January 11, 2016

I find this goes on really well and it smells great as well. I would go back and buy this product again

March 24, 2015

I had a gift card to Sephora and bought this on impulse - like Sephora does so well - with this sitting in a little tub while I was standing in line.

This turned out to be my favourite purchase. I am a big fan of the "vaseline" texture and the lavender scent. I don't find I often have to reapply. I also travel a lot, and am a stickler for carrying a lip gloss, and this is so easy since I can just throw it in my purse and not have to worry about digging it out of my "liquids" bag. I would love to try the other flavours of this.

November 24, 2014

i like the flavour and the smell of this lip balm. And the tin is generous, but i find it a bit too 'vaseliney' for my liking. I have a few pots and once they're gone, a repurchase will be under consideration but not definite.

September 08, 2014

One of my favourite lip balms out there! I bought the salted Caramel flavour from Sephora and absolutely adore it. It is super moisturising and for a decent price that smells yummy! Highly recommended. Comes in different flavours.

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for