• Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum
Amazing

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #531 out of 1250 in Perfume

July 25, 2015

This scent is heavenly! It smells like fresh bitter oranges and lavender. It's slightly more strong and better than Aqua di Parma Colonia. I just wish it would last longer. Lasts about 3 hours then lingers only closely to the body.

July 22, 2015

I received this eau de parfum as a sample at Sephora. I was so excited to try it because of how luxurious the Tom Ford brand is, specifically the perfumes. I spritzed this as soon as I got it and absolutely loved it - it smells just like the beach, but not as sunscreen-like as Bobbi Brown - Beach. It smells like sun and sand with a mix of sunscreen and fresh, floral air. At first spritz it was strong but I noticed almost immediately after spritzing it on myself the scent was weaker and about an hour later, it was almost undetectable. I love to be able to smell my perfume throughout the day, so for me, this is not worth buying - especially at the crazily high price point (1.7 oz for $245)!