• Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum
  • Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 1213 in Perfume

March 19, 2015

Being obsessed with perfume, its hard for me to settle on just one to use. Many people have told me about this perfume but the price had always swayed me. I loved the gender neutrality of this product as both men and woman can use it. Being a woman, I have used men's cologne in the past because I am drawn to muskier scents which aren't very popular with woman's perfume. The spicy aroma of this perfume is absolutely heavenly, and deeply reminds me of a hot summer night. The smooth scent of the tobacco vanilla completely entrances you, and brings you to a woody forest with the scent of dry fruits in the air. I would highly recommend this quality perfume to anyone as it contains hints of many different ingredients that could pertain o anyone's taste. Two sprays of the fragrance lasted me almost the entire day, still smelling fresh after a days work. Amazing product, for those with class!

November 08, 2014

At $215.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle, it's not likely I'll ever own a bottle of the real thing - fortunately there are very high quality smell-alikes available all over the web at much more reasonable prices. That said, if I had a chance to get an authentic bottle of something outrageously expensive and totally luxuriously unnecessary, this would be it. Tobacco Vanille is designed for men, but I've been wearing it for years and no one has ever told me I smelled like a man - in fact I've always received lovely compliments on my "delicious perfume". It's a luscious, deep, rich, smokey, biting vanilla with a musky, slightly sweet/dirty edge (the tobacco). So wonderful! Highly recommended on all levels, especially for vanilla lovers. Long lasting, beautiful drydown, definitely a signature scent for the right woman (or man). It's also a comforting scent - I often put it on at bedtime to help me sleep.