• Tom's of Maine Natural Unscented Deodorant

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Miss Peepers Mobile
Sep 05, 2014

I decided to become more organic in my personal grooming habits. When I read about Tom's of Maine natural deodorant, I decided to buy it at a local Shopper's Drug Mart.

My first impression of this product was positive; I liked the user friendly package as it listed the ingredients clearly.

Unfortunately, after using the product for less than a week, I had to immediately stop usage.

I guess using natural deodorant is just that: natural self care. Tom's of Maine did nothing to conceal my BO; I literally smelled like I had not showered in days!

I was really willing to give this a chance even though this product wouldn't agree with me.

Maybe I will give another natural product in this line a chance in the future but as for now, I will continue using my regular brand.

0.5/5

shanaz
Nov 20, 2012

The Tom’s of Maine deodorant line doesn't last and is not effective at controlling odours at all. The price point is unreasonable for such a poor product. I don’t normally write negative reviews, but I need to let you ladies know that if you’re on the natural deodorant hunt, this is probably not one you would want to consider. This product leaves you feeling (and smelling) as if you skipped the shower for the past week. Unfortunately it was a waste of money, labour and product. Luckily, Tom’s has great customer service and refunded my purchase.

KittyPride
Nov 19, 2012

Tom's of Maine Natural Unscented Deodarant worked well for me. It stops the overwhelming workout smell. It covers the odour well. the Tom's of Maine website lists all the ingredients in the product which makes me feel good. I like knowing what is in products I use on my skin. How many products can you say that about? do you know what is in your perfume? I will always choose natural over chemicals!

shagtownlady
Mar 22, 2009

i was looking for a more natural product, so i tried this ( i had heard of tom's of maine but never used it before). i was impressed-there is a slight lemony scent, the product goes on clear and leaves NO marks on your clothes, and lasts most of the day, plus it doesn't irritate your skin

minime777
Sep 15, 2008

This may not be the most powerful deodorant, and on a really hot day you might have to reapply, but I like it. It smells great and I know it's not bad for me being all natural. It us a good every day deodorant but you might not want to use it for really important events.

rogersresaca earned the Shopping Guru badge