Tommee Tippee 6-Pack Closer to Nature Bottle Value Pack 9oz Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 740 in Bottles

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 9oz Bottle Value Pack is the only bottle you will need. The unique, natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding, similar to mum's own natural feeding action. The super-sensitive anti-colic, anti-gas valve helps reduce gas and colic when feeding. All features combined provide baby the most natural alternative to breast feeding and allows mum to successfully combine breast and bottle feeding. Value Pack includes 6 9oz Bottles with slow flow nipples. BPA and Phthalate free.

November 16, 2016

I love these bottles! Well my son does...I love how they have the anti colic valve, so "spit up" accidents are kept at the minimal. Been using these bottles since my son was 6 weeks old and they're still going strong. He's already on the size 3 nipples.

July 31, 2016

These are a little pricey on the baby bottle side of things however I loved the look of them and my son loved them too! I think they were easier for him to hold than some other bottles ( not as tall and awkward as some other brands) I just washed them in the dishwasher when he got a bit older and didn't need the boiling anymore

March 16, 2016

These are the first and only bottles I tried when my baby way born. And we still use them. They are just awesome we never had any gas issues and they are so simple and easy to clean. there ae only 3 parts to them and come in smaller versions too. Coming from someone who started off breastfeeding these were amazing.

February 12, 2016

I was able to snag these on sale at Target, these were my first set of bottles that I use for my son. Very ergonomic design and has the hole for venting while baby is drinking so you do not lose suction. Nipples are interchangeable and easy to clean.

June 07, 2015

My son LOVES Tommee-Tippee bottles. He has been using them since he got home from the hospital , i love them swell. They are easy to clean , take apart and most of all the nipples are NEVER too fast for him unlike other bottles we have bought. The only thing i dislike is the price being very expensive :( other then that BUY BUY BUY !! THEY ARE AWESOME :)

April 14, 2014

Although these bottles are a tad expensive, they are an investment and I have used them for both my boys. I found the wide end of the bottle to be similar to a breast which made transitioning from breast to bottle easier for me and more comfortable for my babies. They are also very easy to clean as you can reach the bottom with out having to shove a little bottle brush down there. They are dish washer safe but I have found the writing to be washing off after going through 2 children and countless sterilizing in a pot of hot water. These bottles were easy for my sons to hold on their own and the interchangeable nipples made it easy to control the flow which I liked as well.

August 28, 2013

We purchased these bottles when my son left the hospital. Fast forward 7 months and they are a staple in this house. One thing I particularly love about them, is that when bought in the newborn starter pack, it comes with its own bottle brush, formula holders (that fit in the bottle=amazing), and attachable handles to help transition to holding a sippy cup.

Something else that I also love that I recently discovered, is that the lids are interchangeable. I recently bought a starter sippy cup. However my son takes more than 5 oz, so I was able to use that lid on his bottles. Genius.

Certainly not the cheapest bottles, but well worth every penny.