Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Perfume Reviews

Ranked #937 out of 1216 in Perfume

August 16, 2016

My husband loves his Tommy cologne, and he loves this on me even more. The scent is quite nice and exquisite. Not horribly priced, and worth the affection.

March 16, 2016

This is the main scent I wear all year long. I have had many people ask ma and compliment me on this perfume. I am not a fan of musky scents and this scent is not overwhelming. Love it.

September 04, 2013

I only wear this during the winter. The smell is strong, but not to the point where I would get a headache.

June 21, 2013

I love the fruity fragrance and the fact that it is not very overpowering. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is a true bonus for me.

June 17, 2012

This does actually smell really good! It was pretty popular back in the highschool days but even now (long after unfortunatly lol) it is still a go to sent. It has great lasting power and sometimes goes on sale so its worth it. Its always nice when you get compliments when you smell nice and you will get them when you wear this.

August 16, 2010

So I was running low on perfumes that I had gotton for my birthday and one of my friends was wearing this perfume that lasted the entire day and was fresh as the moment she put it on. I was obviously intrigued, it was a scent that i liked and it was promising in its aspect to last.

So I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart and hunted for this perfume: Tommy Girl.
When I finally bought it, the price didn't bother me too much because I knew the prodcut was lasting. Think about it, 50 bucks for a perfume that needed 1 application per outfit and if you're like me and tend to wear certain things twice before you wash them (permitting your a very hygenic and clean person) this was perfectly economical.

I'm into my 5th month of having this perfume and im done only a quarter bottle. That is fantastic!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!