Tom's of Maine Antiplaque & Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 133 in Toothpastes

April 26, 2016

Tom's makes a great product. This toothpaste does not dry my mouth out like most other brands. As well my teeth feel clean even after eating. The mint flavor is also nice. I have been using this toothpaste for many years and have no plans on switching any time soon.

April 14, 2016

A friend of mine is really into natural foods and products and highly recommended this toothpaste. I was not impressed with the gritty texture and the taste. My teeth did not feel clean and my breath was not fresh at all. A waste of money.

March 24, 2016

Ce dentifrice naturel qui ne contient pas de fluor fonctionne bien. Je m'en suis servie surtout quand je prenais des médicaments homéopathiques car on ne doit pas utiliser la menthe avec ceux-ci. Par contre, en temps normal, je trouve ce dentifrice un peu trop cher pour un usage régulier, mais excellent pour les personnes qui ne peuvent prendre de dentifrice avec fluor.

February 12, 2016

Thought i would try out the natural flouride free options in toothpaste a couple of times, Toms was one. It had a pleasant taste but the texture was different, i assume people get used to it. I found the freshness didnt last long however and it was a bit pricey.

September 21, 2015

I was not impressed after purchasing the Fennel flavour of this toothpaste from a local drugstore chain. First off, this company has gone downhill quality-wise since it was purchased by Colgate-Palmolive in 2006. It wasn't until I purchased this product that I realized it now contains (among other nasties) SLS, a foaming agent that many health-conscious consumers try to avoid. If I'm trying to avoid fluoride, why would I want SLS? As a result, the product has a rather unpleasant foaming action, which I suppose is meant to make you believe that its actually cleaning more that it is. After using it for several days, I didn't feel as though it was doing as good a job as my previous brand of fluoride-free toothpaste. Their fennel flavour is also disgusting, for any of you considering more adventurous toothpaste experiences. Sadly, since this is a brand I used to trust, I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

July 09, 2015

Great toothpaste with great results! Doesn't taste half bad either!

April 09, 2015

Having a thyroid condition, mean I need to use a toothpaste that is Fluoride-Free. I've have used Tom's brand of fluoride-free toothpaste now for more then 10 years. It's the best, your teeth feel clean & the taste is great. I have tried others and they are chalky, pasty & leave your mouth numb & dry. Tom's offers a large variety to choose from plus you can find it at Target, Walmart, Shoppers, Loblaws etc.