Tom's of Maine Children's Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 133 in Toothpastes

June 15, 2016

Really good strawberry flavoured toothpaste, my kids loving it. It makes much easier to brush their theeth too. It s fluoride free which is a good thing , it taste great and cleans well. Its more expensive than other toothpaste but i think its worth it

January 23, 2016

I buy this toothpaste for my son because it is fluoride-free. I tried it and wish it had a better taste, otherwise effective.

April 04, 2015

I was actually pretty happy with this toothpaste until I realized it has SLSs in it. No way! From Tom's, I'd expect better. They do have a Toddler one though which is SLS free, that's for me.

May 28, 2014

I kind of like the taste of the strawberries, but I find that I just don't feel like it's cleaning my teeth as effectively as the adult version of Tom's of Maine. I suppose because it is meant for children, that would be the reason why it doesn't foam up a bit more. I'm assuming it's safe to swallow. But because of that, I find I have to use a lot more product and this bottle, despite being cheaper than the original Tom of Maine's and slightly larger, you end up paying more in the end because it doesn't last you as long as the original Tom of Maine's. I'll use this product until it runs out, but I won't be buying it again. I'll stick to the original.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play