Tom's of Maine Cleansing Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

April 10, 2016

Great mouthwash, not to strong and minty fresh. Priced reasonably for a natural product and available at most grocery locations. Definetly a good alternative to other known brands.

April 21, 2015

This mouthwash is my favorite from the whole line of Tom's products. Again I was very concerned about this all natural mouthwash and even was more concern when the bottle said baking soda mouthwash. But NO FEAR! This mouth tastes great and has a very sweet peppermint taste almost like a candy cane. This mouthwash is also Alcohol free and has no artificial ingredients. So no worries on burning or harmful chemicals if you do accidentally swallow some. This is all in all a great product.

July 26, 2014

Alcohol and gluten free without any sweeteners. It has baking soda in it. Health food alternative to the commercial mouthwashes. It's nice and refreshing mouthwash without the harshness of chemicals. Good price!

February 19, 2014

I had been using a natural mouthwash from Dr. Mercola, but ran out. I hoped to find something in the drug store that would tide me over until I could place another order with Dr. Mercola, but I may have just found my primary go-to mouthwash!! This mouthwash is so clean and refreshing, and non-stinging, and I love that it is natural and free of artificial sweeteners like other brands may have in theirs. The availability and price point make it a great option, and I highly recommend this brand!!

May 22, 2011

I've slowly been on the path of replacing a lot of the chemical-heavy products in my life with more natural brands instead. Tom's of Maine has a good collection of oral care - from toothpaste to mouthwash. This product is alcohol free and gluten free and left my mouth feeling clean in a non-abrasive manner.