Tom's of Maine Spearmint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 133 in Toothpastes

March 28, 2016

The one I'm talking about is: Tom's of Maine: Clean & Gentle: Spearmint

I LOVE THIS STUFF! This is such a natural way to go about toothpaste, and at first, i wasn't used to it, but now I am in love. The flavour was strange at first, but after using it [for years now], other toothpaste taste strange to me.

Spearmint is not my favourite flavour, but it's in my top 3 of Tom's toothpaste flavours. Either way, if you want a fluoride-free, natural way about brushing your teeth every day, i would highly suggest Tom's toothpaste. They also have fluoride toothpaste available now.

March 09, 2016

This is my favourite toothpaste. I love that it is less sweet and less foamy than other toothpastes. My mouth feels so much fresher than with other pastes. It is a little pricier than others but it's worth it for me.

April 21, 2015

This tooth paste vs other all natural brands comes in different kinds to accommodate anyone's tooth needs. I was very concerned that since it was an all natural tooth paste it wouldnt taste that lovely, and then I might would of regret buying it. That was totally not the case, for it being all natural I was very shocked that it actually tasted GREAT. It didn't leave a nasty bad after taste in my month and I was really happy brushing my teeth knowing that it is all natural and cruelty free.

May 28, 2014

I like that this product is natural. I find it a little hard to find though in my local Walmart. Sometimes they won't carry it, other times they do. It's a bit pricey if you compare it to the larger bottles of toothpaste you can get for the same amount of money. But at least this product doesn't have fluoride. You can taste the baking soda, but it's not a very gritty icky taste, by any means. I find that it cleans my teeth very well, and considering the size of the tube, it lasts me a very long time I find. I would definitely buy this product again.

September 22, 2012

Most toothpaste makes me gag in the morning. This toothpaste has a baking soda base that doesn't have that weird salty after taste. The natural spearmint flavor is great and not too strong.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender