Tony Moly Delightful Tint

Tony Moly Delightful Tint Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 1019 in Lipstick

February 09, 2016

I want to love this lip tint, which I almost do, but there is one major thing holding me back. No matter how I apply this stuff, I just cannot get an even application. It looks so splotchy on my lips! And it is super noticeable too! Aside from that, I do love the colour it tints your lips, and I love how you can "adjust" how much colour you want. The fruity smell is a plus too! This is super cheap to buy also!

May 07, 2015

Vivid, long lasting and smells great!
I love this since you can keep adding for more pigment, or just use the tiniest bit for a subtle gradient.

You have to be careful of how much you put on since the pigmentation is so bright, and it dries pretty quickly so make sure to use a brush or cotton swab.(it'll stain your fingers pretty good!)

March 24, 2015

Great pigmentation. I got the cherry red one and it immediately colours your lip. The lip applicator is pretty useful because it has a slanted angle. The smell is great and very cherry-like. I'd reccommend it for anyone who likes a tint that doesn't feel like you're wearing any lip tint! Haha, if you get what I mean. :)
Also, you have to have fast hands. It dries very fast on your lip so you gotta fix it up quickly.

July 06, 2014

This is a tony moly tint, it has great lasting power! Also it has great scent, it creates a very pretty lip colour, I first had a sample and fell in love the first time I used it so I bought the full size and loving it^^

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!