Tony Moly Intensive Care Snail Hydro-Gel Mask Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 519 in Masks

March 25, 2016

I was a little hesitant to use a snail mask but seen as how I received one for a gift, and having a girls night, I tried it and was so glad I did! The mask is very saturated and completely covered my face, neck and chest area. The mask stayed in place for the whole 30 minutes that I left it on. My skin felt so much better afterwards. I will be buying this by the box full next time!

September 23, 2015

This hydro-gel mask is slightly expensive compare to other masks but it defintely worth trying. This mask works really well on my prone-sensitive skin. I have no irritation after used. I love hydro-gel mask design, texture and cutting (Each package come with 2 sheets, 1 cover the upper face, the 2nd sheet cover the lower face). Once the hydro-gel mask is place on the face not only does it firmly stick onto the skin, it also doesn't move or glide away like paper sheet mask do. After used Tony Moly hydro-gel mask, my skin feel firm, brighten and moisturize!!! This is my go-to mask!!!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil