TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 1134 in Lipstick

January 26, 2016

This product smells delicious, I wanted to eat it all up. It’s a sheer, matte lipstain that indeed lasts. It contains aragan oil which helps moisturize the lips and has great buildable coverage if you want a less sheer look. It's inexpensive so you can not go wrong with trying this. The swatches above show 1 coat, 2 coats and 3 coats. The only downfall I'd say is it is a really watery consistency so it is a bit of work to get an even coverage.

January 22, 2016

This a definite must for anyone starting out in the Korean beauty situation. Gradient lips are very popular, and this very inexpensive tint is great for achieving that look, as well as tinting your whole lip. This really stains my lips, so I tend to be very careful when applying this. The color stays on for a long time, and even when it fades due to drinking and eating, it's not very noticeable.

January 22, 2016

This is a very light weight stain that is said "it won't budge all day", my lips never let anything last but I love the scent, the taste, the packaging and the $6USD price point! It's a sheer, matte finish and I really love the red I got and I want to try more of their lip stains!

January 16, 2016

I got a deluxe sample size of this product on my last Birchbox, and I was impressed. It's so cheap that I was sure it was going to be terrible but I like it. You have to be careful not to stain everything around you, but is quite easy to manage and you can do a natural look or a bolder look by layering. It smells like candy too! The only thing that I would like is to have more color choices.

January 13, 2016

This lip stain is highly pigmented and bright. I have this in red. I like the color. But the consistency of this product is very water like and hence difficult to apply and hard to control. I found that if I did not blend it soon enough it leaves a mark. Since it dries quickly it is very hard to spread it evenly. This product did last a whole day though and I did not have to reapply. But since it is so hard to apply in the first place I will not be buying it again.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea