Too Faced Air Buffed BB Crème Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 183 in BB Creams

May 05, 2015

Like most of the reviews on here about this product, I think it SUCKS! It's hard to apply, made my pores even more noticable and barely has any coverage! The only cool thing about this is the mini retractable kabuki brush! Thank god I got this at winners for 12$ instead of the full price.

0.5/5

October 07, 2014

This was the worse by creme. It made my pores looks huge and didn't smooth on well at all! I wasted good money on this so disappointing because I love too faced products.

September 12, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the Too Faced BB creme I purchased at Sephora. It gives a light amount of coverage with evening out my skin tone and moisturizing. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It is quite expensive and comes in a small amount for the price, but I would say it is worth it if you're looking for a good BB cream for dry/sensitive skin like mine!

September 10, 2014

I love EVERYTHING I have ever bought from Too Faced but this product is a dud. There is ZERO reason for a BB cream to have a thick "cream-to-powder" foundation type of consistency. I feel like for all the work it takes to get it on and blended, it should have more coverage than a sheer BB cream. Not sure what they were thinking, but this just doesn't work or make any kind of sense. The brush it comes with is also completely useless. Spend the money on something else.