Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 775 in Mascara

November 28, 2016

Imust say that I was a bit hesistant on trying this mascara, there was alot of buzz and I thought it was just hype until I splurged and finally tried it! It was what the name said it was ... "Better than Sex" :) the compliments I got, the second and third looks from people, I love it!! Would 100% recommend, but not to wear on the daily to work, only when you really want to turn heads!

November 22, 2016

This is the best mascara I've ever used. It does not flake, and gives amazing volume and length in one stroke. You don't even need a eyelash curler! Though it is pricy, it is worth it since I have very sensitive skin under my eyes. Sometimes I react to lower end mascaras.

November 19, 2016

This mascara is my LIFE! If you do not own it, go buy it NOW!!! Your lashes will thank you! It is a little pricey, but totally worth it. I buy 2 to 3 tubes at once, and always keep one in my purse.

November 17, 2016

Ok, first of all ... $30 for a mascara?! I believe I am paying mostly for name when it comes to this mascara. Two coats give you amazing thickness but there really isn't that much definition happening. I think the cause is probably the brush, oddly shaped and fairly thick. I think they could have done better with this one ...

November 07, 2016

I was so excited to buy the set from Sephora that has different mascaras. This was one of them. I was so excited to try this because I have been hearing lots of great things about this mascara. Lots of people swear by it.

I was excited to try it. I wasn't so sure at first because I don't like the big brush on mascara. It applies really well. it is very light and you can always go for 2 applications as it is buildable. Only thing I didn't like is it didn't last for a whole day on my lashes. there were fall outs and that's what made me decide, this mascara is not for me. It made my lower lashes long though. longest I have ever seen it!

November 01, 2016

Ce mascara est très facile à appliquer. Ajoute du volume et de la longeur aux cils sans laisser de grumeaux. Il est dispendieux, mais en vaux fortement le prix.

November 01, 2016

I have the biggest love/hate relationship with this mascara! Will I buy it every time I'm out? Yes! Will I complain about it? You betcha!
When I first got this mascara after seeing all of the hype from the beauty community on youtube I was acting like a 5 year old on Christmas. I was texting friends, taking snapchats and anything I could think of to show of the little rose gold bottle. The first couple times I used it, the product felt light and airy. I thought my lashes looked amazing and clump free. The first events I wore it at though were only a couple hours long if that as it was for photoshoots etc. However, everything changed when I wore it for a full 8 hour shift. The fall out from this mascara for long wear is atrocious. It will look like you coated your bags under your eyes with black eyeshadow. I found myself wiping under my eyes with a tissue every 30 minutes after the 5 hour mark as I could feel it flaking. Over all though, I would definitely still wear it for short term events.

Pros:
Light feeling
Black black black!
Separates lashes beautifully
No clumps
No curling needed

Cons:
NOT for long wear
lots of fall out
feels heavy while you wear it (after 4 hours)

Overall: 7/10 would wear for short term events if I have time to touch up in between.

October 29, 2016

This has been my go to mascara for years. It really makes yours lashes longer and I love that if there is some still on my lashes from the day before and I puthink a fresh coat on them the volume is perfect. Not clumpy at all. I love this mascara.

October 26, 2016

Love it lasts all day and lots of lash volume and is even cry proof goes well
With any eye shadow combo and makes lashes look longer also easy to remove with make up remover

October 22, 2016

Super mascara allongeant et volumisant pour les cils du haut. Facile à appliquer grâce à la brosse en forme d'arachide. Très bon mascara haut de gamme