Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 854 in Mascara

March 25, 2017

I bought a travel size to try because I found this quite expensive, but with all the hype I wanted to give this a try and this is a really great mascara!

I don't have short lashes, but they are rather straight and I wanted a mascara to give me a "false lashies" kind of look and decided to try this mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look thick and long, but I don't think I can get over the clumpiness -- you really have to be careful not to put too many layers. I like this mascara, but this probably won't be a regular buy because it's quite pricey compared to other similar drugstore mascaras. It may be a matter of preference, but I prefer mascaras that don't look too clumpy. It also dries a bit slower than my usual mascaras so be careful about blinking because it will get on your under eye skin area.

However, what did really impress me was it's staying power; it doesn't flake! When I washed this off with water, it had a rubbery texture instead of a slimy texture that I usually get with other mascaras, and surprisingly I really liked this because there's no mess all over my face when I cleanse.

If it goes on sale I'll probably buy it because it does it's job well and stays on well, but maybe because my lashes weren't too short to begin with that I did not notice a difference that warranted its price.

March 25, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I have very short, straight lashes that don't stay curled with any mascara. But when I tried this I couldn't believe it, it works wonders. Keeps them curled all day and makes them look so voluminous , this is the only mascara I will use without falsies!

March 25, 2017

I heard a lot of amazing things about this mascara and it is definitely better than a lot but I still think I could find one that is better for me. My eyelashes point down so I need a mascara that will hold the curl in my lashes and this does a pretty good job of that but I need some more hold. It makes them thicker and look a little bit longer. I don't like to use it on my bottom lashes and it does melt on to my face throughout the day. I can see how this mascara would be great for some people but my lashes are a bit more high maintenance!

March 19, 2017

An amazing mascara, it extends and volumizes your lashes so it looks like you're wearing falsies! I always apply 3 coats when I am going to an event to give it the WOW factor.
    This is totally worth the money way better than any drugstore mascara I have used.

March 17, 2017

Definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used, it's like wearing false lashes. A little heavy but if you curl before hand, they still look flawless. Coats evenly without climbing and doesn't flake.

March 17, 2017

Amazing quality and great for lengthening lashes! LOVED IT Made my eye lashes extend and pop! and it also made my lashes extremely dark which I love! would recommend this to anyone for sure!

March 16, 2017

J'aime ce mascara. Il défini bien les cils et leurs donne du volume. Par contre, je trouve qu'il devient mottoneux (désolé de l'expression) très vite. Deux semaines après l'ouverture, la qualité avait beaucoup diminué.

March 16, 2017

When I first bought this mascara I was convinced that this was going to be the best mascara. I enjoyed the look this mascara gave, it made my lashes look so full when normally my lashes are light and short. Then the end of the day came and noticed that under my eyes was smudged black from my mascara. I didn't think much hoping it was just a one time thing. It ended up happening all the time. Although, I loved the way it made my lashes look, no setting spray or primer could keep this mascara from smudging under my eyes.

March 16, 2017

Since everyone raved about this mascara I decided to try it out for myself. The packaging and wand were fine but once I applied it and it dried it started to crumble and left little flakes on my face. Won't repurchase.

March 11, 2017

I heard so many great things about this product. I found it to be too clumpy and found that it dries out quite quickly. It is not a cheap mascara so I guess I expected more. I would not purchase it again.