Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 773 in Mascara

October 30, 2016

I bought the travel sized version of this product. People have been raving about the original formula of Better Than Sex. I've always thought that waterproof formulas just works better on my lashes. I have also tried the original formula before which made my lashes droopy at the end of the day. This mascara holds a curl all day and for a waterproof formula, it isn't hard to take off with either water or makeup remover.

September 07, 2016

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love me a good mascara. Sadly, I didn't find that in this brand. I will say that I find this mascara is great for length, but I find it clumps my eyelashes together. Clumping is a real dealbreaker for me because I don't like to spend 5-10 minutes trying to brush out my eyelashes while simultaneously trying not to smudge the mascara on my eyelid.

Pricewise it's about 30$ at the local Sephora which puts it on the higher end of their mascara line which would be fine if the product was flawless. For me it just wasn't.

TL;DR- great length, lots of clumping, on the costly side

April 10, 2016

I mean for the price it does everything you'd want it to however there are cheaper mascaras that are just as effective, for example Loreals Telescopic

March 31, 2016

The original Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced was my holy grail, I didn't think it was possible for a mascara to get any better and then they released the waterproof version! Like the original it gives you the look of false lashes without all of the work but with this there is no concern about it running, no matter what condition you find yourself in your mascara will stay looking as good as when you originally applied it.