Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 595 in Foundation

November 08, 2016

Super bon fond de teint ,mais dispendieux !!! Belle couvrance dans le visage sur les imperfections. Beau fini sur ma peau. Plusieurs choix de couleurs selon nos tons de peau.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce fond de teint. J'écoute beaucoup de vidéos de youtubeuse et c'est grace à elles que j'ai tenté ma chance et que je l'ai essayée. Il a une excellente couvrance et se fond très bien au teint. Il se blend très facilement avec un beauty blender. Lorsque j'en appliques, j'en ai vraiment pas besoin de beaucoup pour avoir une belle couvrance. Il est assez cher, mais je le recommande fortement!

November 08, 2016

Hands down best foundation ever. Coverage is amazing not cakey and it's light . Wish it wasn't 40 bucks but it'll last me a while. Also love that it comes with a pump. I apply with a damp beauty blender and I love it

November 07, 2016

Too Faced Born This Way was my first non-drugstore brand beauty product, and first true satisfaction with a liquid foundation. Previously, I was using Maybelleine's Fit Me! Matte and Poreless, which would be a very good dupe, but does not come close to the end result. The formula is oil-free, so it tends to stay matte most of the day. I have an oily complexion, more often than not, so I do gain some shine while wearing.

The least desirable feature of Born This Way is the false implication that it is "full coverage". While it is a buildable foundation, I found it almost had a "sheer mask" quality, even at its fullest potential. This adds a natural appearance, but does not provide full coverage in the least. As well, it cakes and blotches as it is incompatible with other brands or oil-based products.

Benefits
♡ Buildable coverage
♡ Natural Look
♡ Good Variety of Shades

Blunders
♡ Medium-Sheer Coverage
♡ Price Point
♡ Incompatible with many other products
♡ Builds up shine

Price: Moderate to Expensive
Scent: Good
Consistency: Creamy
Coverage: Medium and Buildable
Stay-Power: Midday
Variety: Accommodating All Colours
Compatibility: Incompatible/Variable
Application: Any
Storage: 12M in a Cool, Dry Place

September 23, 2016

Beautiful foundation! I have this in three shades I love it so much so that I can wear it in my different levels of fake tan. I have Snow (pale yellow shade), Ivory (before Snow came out this was the closest shade that I could get) and Natural Beige my fake tan colour.

I love how natural this looks while still providing nice coverage.

September 13, 2016

I was eager to try this product from other people's reviews, till I got it from Sephora two months back at the shade (vanilla). It promises to make your skin look natural as if you were (born this way), and it really does. A single pump goes all the way. Coverage is excellent too. The one thing I found annoying is the shade I picked which was a little bit yellowish to my skin tone.

August 29, 2016

This is my new favorite foundation ... it is right up there with Armani (right now) it blends seamlessly into my skin and looks smooth and natural. I use my fingers to blend on my face and Beauty Blender (or similar type sponge on my neck). I set with the new Givenchy Prisme Libre loose powder

August 16, 2016

I love this foundation. I never look all made up when wearing this. It goes on light and stays all day, with only a tiny touch up around my nose. It never makes me look shiny, it just makes me look good and that says a lot.

1.5/5

August 12, 2016

It looks so blothcy on the sking defenitaly not worth the money. The coverage is good but it makes you look really shiny and its just weird. Also the consitensy of this product is no good

July 04, 2016

My natural skin tone is purest pale so this colour range does not work well on my skin. When I tan, everything is a-go. I do like that it is somewhat dewy which gives the appearance of skin rather than foundation.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear