Too Faced Candlelight Glow

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 390 in Makeup

October 13, 2016

I love me a good highlighter. When I put highlighter on my face, I want to REALLY glow. While this product is very smooth and easy to apply, it didn't give me that "I could blind someone" glow that I expected. However, it does give a nice subtle highlight, so if you're someone who wants a highlighter that adds just a touch of glow to your face, then this product would be good for you.

September 23, 2016

Too Faced Candlelight Glow is an amazing highlighter! It adds a gorgeous highlight to the cheek bone without looking glittery as some highlighters tend to be. I used my entire highlighter up and I will be repurchasing this because I love it. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time and for the quality I think it is worth it. I would recommend it because it looks stunning! :)

April 22, 2016

I'm happy with this highlight. It makes me feel warm and glowy. Its not overly shiny, it has the perfect name. Beautiful packaging. Lasts. Could show on me a little more but still very happy

February 06, 2016

Great packaging different than the rest, just dont see a difference compared to cheaper options.

February 06, 2016

Where has this highlight been all my life?! After not being satisfied with my current highlight I went on a wild hunt for the perfect one. Usually I stick to drugstore products because I feel like most of them work equally as good, if not better, than the high end cosmetics, but I knew I needed to hit up Sephora to find a new glow love.

After a lot of research I knew that this would be perfect for me and the look I go for on an everyday basis. I am personally not a fan of a highlight with a ton of glitter. I chose "Rosy glow" and I cannot describe how much of a beautiful glow it gives my face. I just swirl both colors together and apply it to the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, cupids bow and under the arch of my brow. With a light hand I feel like this could look super subtle but for my higher level of highlight it doesn't require much product at all. I have never had a problem with it fading and most days I wear makeup for over 12 hours.

I will continue to repurchase this for the rest of my life. LOVE it.

April 07, 2015

I like this product and it has great package, really cute, but it's $30 ish and I'm under the impression that you could get a highlighter, just as good or better, for less.